“Fox And Hound, Chesterfield, Mo”
Review of Fox and Hound

Fox and Hound
Ranked #112 of 208 Restaurants in Chesterfield
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 28, 2014

Stopped in this restaurant in Chesterfield, Missouri for dinner. Has a sports bar and grill type atmosphere. Quick friendly service and tasty food! Nice menu with lots to choose from. Will definately stop here again when I am in the area!

There are newer reviews for Fox and Hound

Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

Frozen chicken reheated in the microwave. Drink was syrupy. Entree had no flavor. Leaving dehydrated due to abundance of salt.

Reviewed March 16, 2014

I had the Italian Grinder sandwich and it was fantastic and my husband had the fish and chips. We both liked the Fox and Hound. It is a great place for food, drinks, watch a game and the service was very good.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

I was in for lunch two weeks ago with my co-workers and the place was busy with lots of lunch goers. We sat down and I told a story about how I brought about 15 of us after my son's hockey game the Saturday before and I had to talk two families into going because they said the service was horribly slow.
We sat here at lunch for about an hour and no food. We asked twice and the server said the kitchen was slammed. We finally went to find a manager (no one had come to us) and Megan said our order was "dead". She said she could get us "chips and salsa" quickly but it would be 20 minutes to make our order for 4. We left the place and left their frequent diner card on the table. The service and management here is terrible. This place should be killing it in the Valley and you never have to wait for a table...because you have to wait so long for your food!

1  Thank SteveRandazzo
Reviewed December 18, 2013

My family went with me to The Fox and the Hound for my birthday in Sept. Our group of 11 waited for 30 minutes to get seated which is what I expected on a Sat. Night. We finally got our order in after a long wait, not our fault. After that it was wait, wait, wait, and finally they told up their was a large room in the back they were serving and was unable to get our food out for over and hour. Needless to say, everyone was pissed. When we did get the food, some was cold, some was dried out, some was just bad and some was edible. It will be a long day in, well I will just say, not going back anytime soon....or ever. I still have a bad taste in my mouth. The waitress did a good job refilling drinks, but some things are hard to overcome and she could only do so much.