“Great food and presentation”
Review of Thai Sawadee

Thai Sawadee
Ranked #23 of 215 Restaurants in Chesterfield
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Reviewed June 23, 2014

We found this delightful restaurant using Tripadvisor and yet again we found the reviews to be true. It Is in a strip mall and doesn't look much from the outside but make sure you go in. The staff are very friendly and the atmosphere is great. The food was delicious and really well presented. A great find.

Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

Thai food ingredients are naturally healthy and that's what we look for. We were certainly not disappointed as this was the first time in this restaurant. Took a picture of our entrée which we split. Check it out, it was served in a pineapple half shell.
I like spicy food and Thai food has offerings that satisfy my desire. Small wonder this is the most highly rated Thai restaurant in the area.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

My pineapple fried rice was delicious and served in a pineapple! My husband posted the picture and we received numerous "Wow's"! We went with another couple and all were impressed, including my vegan sister. The decorations are truly lovely, and the staff was courteous, and the food came on time with huge portions. It's just a little strip-center restaurant, but I'll definitely come here again! It's also nice that they participate in the local food-delivery service. An pleasant change-up from the same-old, same-old ...

Reviewed March 18, 2014

Had a wonderful dinner at Thai Sawadee. Great seasonings and plentiful servings. Noticed they did a good carryout service as well. Good variety of foods and spice level at your request. LImited dessert menu, but the coconut rice with fresh mangos was very refreshing and plenty to share.

Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I love Thai food. He is a huge fan of peanut sauce and peanut chicken. The restaurant is very elegant and exceeded our expectations. The waitress was the most prompt waitress I've ever had!