“Don't go it is already out of business”
Review of The press box - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The press box
Cuisines: American
Chesterfield, Missouri
“Don't go it is already out of business”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

OOPs, if you go expecting to find Applebee's or any of the 5 different restaurant that have occupied the facility, guess what? The Press Box is also out of business.

We were going to visit, but they opened and closed too quickly to go.

A new restaurant called "The Scarecrow" is the current occupant, and the name just does not make me want to land and dine. Perhaps I don't like the concept of bird poop, or feathers in my food. That is not to say that they have birds flying around, I don't know, since if we wait a month or so the establishment will change names and owners.

The only people who love this facility are the sign makers.

Visited January 2013

“Nice neighborhood spot”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Service and entrees were okay, but You have to get the Bacon Pickle apps and the S'more Bread Pudding dessert!

“Inconsistent service”
Reviewed November 3, 2012 via mobile

My family likes the food here. Something for everyone. The problem: service is near horrible, even when the are not at all busy. Last visit 45 minute food order. They never explained why and they sent another server out with our food. I have tried to be patient with this place...up to 10 visits here a year, but it never fails. Service fails again.