“Great Mexican restaurant”

Fiesta Modern Mexican Cuisine
Ranked #28 of 205 Restaurants in Chesterfield
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Great Mexican restaurant”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

This restaurant is not easy to find but a gem once you do. Decorated beautifully and food is very good. Great value for your money and service is great. The only thing I am unsure of is who exactly my server is- the few times I have been in I have been sat by one person, drink order taken by another, food order by another, and check delivered by yet another. I want to make sure I am tipping the person who needs to be tipped!

Visited October 2012

Chesterfield, Missouri
“Much better than typical Mexican fare”
Reviewed January 21, 2013 via mobile

Our second time here and both times were very good. We really like the different menu choices. You see things on the menu that you can't get at other Mexican restaurants, such as Mexican pizza, Paella, etc. Everything we've tried has been very good, and our teenage boys have liked it as well...always a good sign when everyone wants to go there. Basic Mexican items are terrific, too. Their beer selection could be a little better, but is OK. Definitely a place we'll go back to.

Strongsville, Ohio
“Chipotle Enchiladas- best ever!”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

We chose this restaurant when visiting St. Louis because of the rave reviews it received here and on other sites after finding many restaurants closed on Sundays. The salsa was easily one of the best we've ever had. I ordered the chipotle enchiladas which I husband kept sneaking bites of:) The portion was so big I couldn't finish it! My husband had one of the burritos which were good, but nothing to write home about or here on tripadvisor! The server was extremely helpful and nice throughout our visit. The only thing I would like to see changed is to use all natural white tortilla chips and throw out the colored- red and green- ones.

• Visited January 2013
“Great food”
Reviewed December 23, 2012 via mobile

Tried Fiesta today. We were not disappointed. Everything tasted fresh. We will definetly be back. We have tried several Mexican restaurants in St. Louis and this has become our favorite . You should put this on your list to try!

Saint Peters, Missouri
“Best Mexican in St. Louis!”
Reviewed December 7, 2012

Fiesta is far and away the best Mexican in St. Louis! The salsa appears to be homemade, and everything I've had has been AMAZING! The last three times I've eaten here I've had the alambres...it was...and I'm not kidding around...the best thing I've ever eaten....EVER! As a frequent traveller to Mexico (twice a year), I can honestly say Fiesta is BETTER...WAY BETTER...then anything I've had in Mexico. Try the alambres...I guarantee you will NOT be disappointed! You WILL be back for more after trying it just once! I rated this restaurant a 5, because there's not an option for 20!

• Visited November 2012