“We enjoyed it.”

Fiesta Modern Mexican Cuisine
Ranked #36 of 211 Restaurants in Chesterfield
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed December 5, 2012

Wife and I ate there for the first time. (We STILL miss The Coffehouse which used to be there!) Our food was very good and the service matched. There is a pretty nice selection on the menu. It was busy, but not full when we went. We also thought the Margarita's were pretty good, too. We will defintely return. Hope it stays fresh.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

Don't be fooled by its strip mall locale. I was immediately surprised by the contemporary decor. Our server was very helpful and was there when we needed him and left us alone when we just wanted to chat for a while. We were there for lunch and really enjoyed everything we ate. The lunch menu had a good selection for $7.50 and $7.99, so very affordable for sit-down service. I'm very excited to have found my local mexican go-to place and will definitely be back.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

Nothing out of the way. For an average meal I guess its okay. Lots of young people on busy nights, Guess you get what you pay for

Reviewed October 10, 2012

Ok everyone in st Louis is all about Milagro and it is good, but fiesta is better. Being out of st Louis county, fiesta is compared only to other chesterfield restaurants on ta, but fiesta is every bit as good as any Mexican in stl (except canyon cafe). The modern atmosphere is delightful, the food is fantastic, service is top notch and the salsa is excellent. Their menu is loaded with favorites and different items. Try the tacos pastor! Price is a little above average, but a dollar here and there is well worth it!

Reviewed September 23, 2012

We enjoyed the food during our lunch at Fiesta Modern Mexican Cuisine. The food was really good and filling. A friend ordered the huevos con chorizo and deemed it the best ever. My husband had enchilada mexicanas and loved it. The mole sauce was great. I had the beef fajitas and they were good but nothing outstanding. Kids had chicken and fries which were great. We ordered cheese dip for our beautiful tri colored chips and were so glad we did as our friend's littler girl couldn't eat enough of it.

The only downside to our visit was the staff. I wouldn't say they were rude but they weren't pleasant or happy to be there. When we ordered our cheese dip the young woman didn't even acknowledge me so I had to ask the next person who came to the table to be sure that she heard me and put the order in. No matter how many smiles, please or thank yous that were given they were not acknowledged or reacted to by the three people who we came in contact with us until the tip was given and then we received some pleasantries when they were told we didn't need any change. I am not use to having such an uncomfortable dining experience. I have a feeling that on our next trip to the area we will try some place where we feel more welcomed.