“Typical Cheesecake Experience”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 30, 2014

Had a good experience at this Cheesecake Factory. I had friends in town who had never had CF, it was great because the menu is so vast there is something for everyone. Our server did a great job and was very knowledgeable on the menu.

Reviewed July 30, 2014

Great atmosphere and delicious food!! My favorite is the miso salmon. They have a great lunch menu too!! It's attached to a nice shopping mall also.

Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

I would choose someplace else to eat unless you have not eaten at one before. Slow service as usual. The place was dead and the booth the hostess took us to had a broken seat. When we asked to be moved she acted completely confused and said she had to ask first but not before she tried multiple times to fix the seat. She obviously knew there was a problem before she seated us. Too many younger people working there.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

Every time I travel to Chesterfield for a day of shopping, I eat at the Cheesecake Factory. Again, this time did not disappoint. I have learned to share an entree with a friend or family member or I am too full for cheesecake. The food is always good and the portions are large. I have always had great service. Perhaps it is because I am respectful as a customer and don't hesitate to ask for refills. I would definitely recommend the Cheesecake Factory at Chesterfield Mall. It is one of my favorites.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

We stayed at the Drury and ate there free kickback food and had a late night sweet craving. So we went and had cheesecake for dessert delicious as always!!