Doubletree by Hilton Hotel St Louis - Chesterfield
Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Chesterfield
Naples, United States
“Very Pretty”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2014

Nice & pretty hotel with many extras. Great food & lounge area. Big pool outdoors & indoor pool to swim laps. Huge fitness center too. Wonderful location, easy to get to restaurants, stores and highway.

1 Thank Paula G
Kim Z, Guest Relations Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel St Louis - Chesterfield, responded to this review, July 22, 2014
Thank you for writing a review on Trip Advisor. Comments from our guests are so important to our team. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you in the future for another vacation. If you have any further comments please do not hesitate on contacting myself or Vernita Parks.

Kim Zimerman

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
Chesterfield, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2014

The hotel was very nice. My only complaint is that I reserved a room with a refrigerator, but when I checked in the room was not available. I was disappointed because I went out to dinner, and then I had no place to store my leftover. My room should have been ready when I checked in. I didn't arrive until 7 pm.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for writing a review on Trip Advisor. Comments from our guests are so important to our team. I want to personally apologize regarding that you did not get the room type you asked for. I have forward this review to the executive housekeeper. If you have any further comments please do not hesitate on contacting myself or Vernita Parks.

Louisville, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2014

Loved the experience. Hotel was clean and comfortable. There were plenty of activities on the property for the kids. Only down fall was the price was a little high. There was construction going on at the time that made driving to local attraction a little tricky.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for writing a review on Trip Advisor. The quality and comfort of our guests are so important to our team.I am pleased you and your kids enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you in the future for another getaway vacation. If you have any further comments please do not hesitate on contacting myself or Vernita Parks.

schaumburg, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2014

great hotel, great food and room service. I would like added to my files extra extra cream rinse, shampoo and lotion. I take two showers a day from working out and end of day. Also i thought we get 2 bottles of water daily. and there are days my coffee and tea packetts and condiments are not replaced. Stellar gym

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Kim Z, Guest Relations Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel St Louis - Chesterfield, responded to this review, July 16, 2014
Thank you for writing a review on Trip Advisor. Comments from our guests are so important to our team. I have put your requests in your profile. I was pleased to read that you enjoyed our athletic club. If you have any further comments please do not hesitate on contacting myself or Vernita Parks.

Kim zimerman
Oklahoma City
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

More often for me, it's the fitness facilities that make or break my opinion of a hotel. I couldn't have been happier and will choose this Doubletree when I'm needing a place to stay. As a HHonors member I get a free breakfast and the staff was very friendly. I'd suggest they get a microwave and refrigerator in all rooms.

Stayed July 2014
Thank you for writing a review on Trip Advisor. Comments from our guests are so important to our gleam. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. If you have any further comments please do not hesitate on contacting myself or Vernita Parks.

coatesville, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2014

Poor housekeeping for 5 days!, no towels, no bath mat twice, dirty glasses left & not replaced, floor not vacuumed - not what I expect from Doubletree We have stayed at this facility for ten years now & it is a shame to see the service reduced to this level

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for writing a review on Trip Advisor. Comments from our guests are so important to our team. I have forward this review to the executive housekeeper regarding the cleanliness of your room. If there is anything other comments please do not hesitate on contacting myself or Vernita Parks.

DuQuoin, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2014

The hotel was nice, the food was very good. The evening staff though lacked enthusiasm and didn't show a level of appreciation that made you feel like they were glad you chose Doubletree Chesterfield Mo.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor. The comfort and quality of our guests are so important to our team. I have spoken to the front desk about there enthusiasm at the front desk. I was pleased to read that you did enjoy the food. If you have any further comments please do not hesitate on contacting myself or Vernita Parks.