“Very good hotel. Excellent health club attached.”

Doubletree by Hilton Hotel St Louis - Chesterfield
Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Chesterfield
North Carolina
“Very good hotel. Excellent health club attached.”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

We often stay at Hilton owned hotels and have recently stayed at this and other Doubletree Hotels. We were well treated by a thoughtful staff. We feel compelled to compliment our bellman who suggested a great restaurant for lunch nearby. Most of all, we are impressed with the attached, full service, Chesterfield Athletic Club which serves Doubletree guests. My wife is an avid lap swimmer and she really enjoyed the outdoor pool, twice during our stay. The only downside she saw was that the outdoor pool didn't open until 10 AM each day. If they could find a way to allow for early morning lap swimming at the outdoor pool, this review would get upgraded to Excellent.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Kim Z, Public Relations Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel St Louis - Chesterfield, responded to this review, July 1, 2014
Thank you for writing a review on Trip Advisor. Comments from our guests are so important to our team. I am so pleased to read that you and your wife enjoyed your stay with us. I am so glad your wife was able to do laps in our pool. We hope to see you and your wife in the future for another great stay. If you have any further comments please do not hesitate on contacting myself or Vernita Parks.

Kim Zimerman

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
Harrisburg, United States
Reviewed June 23, 2014

Great hotel. Staff was so friendly from the time of check in until we checked out six days later. The hotel was very clean. Room was very nice size. We dined there a few evenings and the food was very good. Will stay there again when in Stl Louis.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Kim Z, Guest Relations Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel St Louis - Chesterfield, responded to this review, June 24, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor. The comfort and quality of our guests are so important to our team. I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. If you have any further comments please do not hesitate on contacting myself or Vernita Parks.

Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here with the family on our recent trip to town. I can tell you we have never been disappointed with this location. All of the staff from check-in to the staff that was managing the breakfast area were extremely friendly and even interacted with our kids. I would recommend getting your room with the breakfast package so you do not have to pay extra. You won't be disappointed!

Stayed June 2014
Thank you for writing a review on Trip Advisor. Comments from our guests are so important to our team. I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us.I am glad that your wife could swim on her visit with us.If you have any further comments please don't hesitate on contacting myself or Venita Parks.

Kim zimerman
ames, United States
Reviewed June 9, 2014

Very nice accomidations and staff. Rooms were very good size and clean. hotel in general was very were presented. Very good location to businesses in the chesterfield area. Was road construction making it a little difficult to get there from the north but they had excellent directions.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Kim Z, Guest Relations Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel St Louis - Chesterfield, responded to this review, June 12, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor. Comments from our guests are very important to our team. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you in the future for another business trip or just a vacation. If you have any further comments please do not hesitate on contacting myself or Vernita Parks.

New Orleans
Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

Had never stayed here before and was surprised at how nice the hotel and facilities were. I arrived late due to a flight delay and the check in was smooth and friendly. Unfortunately, the restaurant was closed, but the clerk gave me a list if delivery restaurants which was quite helpful, as I had not eaten any dinner yet and it was 11:00 PM. The room was surprisingly nice, and easily could have been on an executive floor in a Hilton. The internet was rather fast and I had no delays with downloading very large files. Also the towels were fantastic. The bath towels were huge and quite thick. I stay in Hilton brands about 75 nights per year, and notice the different towel choices. Clearly this hotel is willing to spend a little extra to ensure that they improve their guest experience.

The best part, and nicest surprise was the health club attached to the hotel. I was shocked when I walked into a full blown health club onsite. My only regret was that I was pressed for time and could not extend my workout. I had only allotted enough time for a typical hotel gym. Had I known about the facility, I would have set the alarm 30 minutes earlier and spent another 30 minutes at the gym. For the health club alone, I would absolutely recommend this hotel. The pleasant service, nice room, fast internet, and great towels are just lagniappe.

All in all, this is one of the best Doubletree's that I have stayed in. I will absolutely return to this hotel when I come back to the area on business (and I will allow plenty if extra time to enjoy the health club)...

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for the nice review on Trip Advisor. The quality and comfort of our guests are so important to our team. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were very surprised. We hope to see you in the future for another business trip or just a vacation. If you have any further comments please do not hesitate on contacting myself or Vernita Parks.

Kansas City, United States
Reviewed June 5, 2014

Given the price, I would have expected enough towels in the room, clean glasses (without someone's lipstick on them), an ice machine that worked, responsive staff. We had none of those things. We called for more towels, none were ever delivered. The pool was okay, but the smaller one was dirty. The workout facilities were very nice, more of an athletic club than a hotel fitness center. However, that did not outweigh the negatives for us.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for writing a review on Trip Advisor. Comments are very important to our staff. I wanted to personally apologize for your most recent stay with is.I have foward this review to all the managers.we do value all of our guests,and want them to be pleased with there stay with us. If you have any more comments please do not hesitate on contacting myself or Vernita Parks.We do hope to see you in the future so we can show you that we can make it right.

St. Louis, MO, United States
Reviewed June 4, 2014

Lauren and Michelle were so helpful setting up a wedding block and arranging rooms for our out of town family/wedding party. They went out of their way to make things go smoothly. The shuttle really came in handy, too.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Kim Z, Guest Relations Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel St Louis - Chesterfield, responded to this review, June 5, 2014
Thank you for the nice review on Trip Advisor. Comments from our guests are very important to our staff. I am pleased to read that Lauren and Michelle went out of there way to make your special day go smooth.If you have any further comments please do not hesitate on contacting myself or Vernita Parks.