“Looks like the picture”

Doubletree by Hilton Hotel St Louis - Chesterfield
Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Chesterfield
Reviewed December 9, 2013

I have to say many times when we book a hotel the room does not look like the picture, but this one does! Nicely updated and clean our only complaint was the noise level. We had to have our room changed due to a large group of rude families traveling with their hockey team/s. I think the hotel did the best they could, it is just a shame that teams and their families can over take a hotel and make the experience unpleasant for the rest of the guests.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Kim Z, Guest Relations Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel St Louis - Chesterfield, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2013

Thank you for taking tor taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor. Comments from our guests are very important to us. I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. If you have any further comments please do not hesitate on contacting me.

Reviewed December 9, 2013

My family and I stayed at this hotel during a hockey tournament. Facility is in excellent condition and the staff was friendly and tolerant to Pee Wee aged hockey players:) In the future, I will definitely consider staying at this DoubleTree location.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor. Comments are so important to our staff. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. If you have any further comments please do not hesitate on contacting me.

Reviewed December 6, 2013

The hotel was very nice and the staff was friendly. I liked that the hotel was located close to by destination and ther was shopping and restraunts were close by. I have two complaints...1) I was using the down comforter from the extra bed in my room. Housekeeping took the comforter and did not replace it. I went to the front desk to request another comfoter. I never recieved it. 2) The Cafe was awful. The foood was ok, but the service was terrible. You couldn't get anyone to wait on you and when they did it was just to bring your meal. Forget about asking for a refill.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor. I wanted to personally apologize that you did not receive your comforter on request. I also have addressed the cafe experience with the food and beverage manager’s am glad that the staff was friendly and you enjoyed the sights. If you have any further comments please do not hesitate on contacting me.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

we stayed in the presidential suite and it was great for the money!!! we where there on thanksgiving and the service was great. the hotel ran a short staff because of the holiday but they made you feel like it was no problem. they bent over backwards to make sure you had everything we needed!!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Kim Z, Guest Relations Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel St Louis - Chesterfield, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2013

Thank you for taking time to write a review. Comments are so important to us. I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay in the presidential suite. we hope to see you in the near future for another holiday or just for a visit.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

This hotel has had recent renovations. I stayed on the 12th floor in a jr. suite and was very happy. The staff was helpful and attentive. The breakfast buffet had lots of choice and you can order off the menu as well. I was attending a wedding so didn't eat other meals but the lobby bar was good. It was bit unusual to be charged for Wi-Fi as most places I stay it is free. The TV service is HD which is nice. There is a shuttle available that we used getting around a bit, but it doesn't venture too far from the hotel according to other guests. There is very little to walk to close by but going for a walk in nearby Faust Park is fun. There is a Butterfly Sanctuary in the park which is worth a visit. The rooms are quiet and I would stay again, it is good value.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo

Thank you fair taking time out of your busy schedule to write a review on Trip Advisor.i am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am glad that you were able to use our shuttle service.we hope to see you in the near future. If you have any further questions or comments.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

We love this hotel. We were impressed from the moment we walked into the beautiful lobby and were handed fresh/hot chocolate chip walnut cookies. Then we saw our room and were even more happy. It has a five star hotel feel for an extremely reasonable price. The workout area is extremely extensive with multiple tennis courts, basketball courts, workout equipment, pool, etc. The only down side was the bathrooms in our room. It was very clean, but basic; your average tub and toilet in quite a small space. Otherwise, fantastic stay. Would highly recommend!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor. We do strive to be the best in the hospitality industry. I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and that you enjoyed our work out facility. We hope to see you in the near future. Thank you again for being a guest of ours.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

For the rate they charge for this room, I expected it to be comfortable for a good night of sleep. Unfortunately, when the heating unit kicked in, it would be followed by a ticking noise. The room is small so the heating/cooling unit is right by the bed and between the blowing and the ticking, it was extremely difficult to sleep in this room.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking time to write a review on Trip Advisor. Comments from our guests are so important to us as a team.i wanted to personally apologize for the noise of the heating unit. I have sent this review to the chief engineer. If you have any further comments or concerns please do not hesitate on contacting me.