“Disappointment in Chesterfield”

Doubletree by Hilton Hotel St Louis - Chesterfield
Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Chesterfield
Reviewed August 17, 2013

This hotel is absolutely beautiful- but the hotel staff is poorly organized and managed. Hotel staff is young & unskilled. Bellman is nonexistant. However, The rooms are clean and quiet. Food in the restaurant is excellent.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Kim Z, Front Office Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel St Louis - Chesterfield, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2013

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to comment on Trip Advisor. Comments from our guests help us to ensure the quality and comfort of our guests. I wanted to personally apologize for your recent stay wtith us If you have any questions or comments please do not hesitate on contacting me via e-mail or by phone.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

My wife and I stayed here for a Wedding in July. Check in went smoothly, and the cookies were still warm when we got them. Our room was not ready, and we were given the option of another room. They let us know it was right near the elevator. We took it and it was fine. We could hear some noise in the morning when a large crew was going to breakfast. The room was a good size for us. It is a fine hotel for a wedding. Everyone was taken care of. Breakfast is a little expensive for what you can get. If we didn't have half off vouchers I doubt we would have eaten there. It was tasty, just not a large selection. All in all a great stay.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to comment on Trip Advisor. Comments from our guests help us to ensure the quality and comfort of our guests. I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. If you have any questions or comments please do not hesitate on contacting me via e-mail or by phone.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

I have stayed at the Doubletree many times. They have a wonderful fitness center, pool, gym and tennis courts that I have taken advantage of in the past. The rooms are ok, but the rest of the hotel has great amenities.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Kim Z, Front Office Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel St Louis - Chesterfield, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor. Comments from our guests help us maintain the quality and comfort of our guests.I am pleased enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you in the near future. If you have any other comments please do not hesitate on contacting me via- email or by phone.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

I have stayed in many hotels including quite a few 4-5 diamonds. This hotel had the friendliest and most helpful hotel staff ever. I would highly recommend this hotel for any type of travel to St. Louis

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor. Comments from our guests help us maintain the quality and comfort of our guests. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us.. We hope to see you in the near future. If you have any other comments please do not hesitate on contacting me via- email or by phone.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

This is a great Doubletree. Clean and comfortable rooms. This hotel is near everything you need to keep you happy. A lot of nearby St. Louis family based restaurants, also very good bars.

Indoor & outdoor pool. Hotel is connected to Chesterfield Fitness Club and you get free access. This place is chalked full of cardio equipment, free and machine weights, basketball court, etc... The times I visited there were not a lot of people and I could get on anything I needed to.

Onsite restaurant and lobby bar. Also located off the lobby was a snack shop that had a Starbucks barista. Very quick elevators to get you to your desired floor.

My only two complaints are the walls were a bit thin as you could hear snoring and bathroom use from adjoining rooms. A lot of the other Doubletrees I have stayed in have at least a mini fridge, this one did not. The A/C unit was a tad loud while you watched TV but also helped subdue the adjoining room noises if on at night.

Over all I really liked this place and would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor. Comments from our guests help us maintain the quality and comfort of our guests. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. I have foward this e-mail to our executive engineer regarding the noisey hvac. We hope to see you in the near future. If you have any other comments please do not hesitate on contacting me via- email or by phone.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

Wonderful People, Outstanding Service and the facilities were clean and comfortable. They went above and beyond in helping us with our two crises while we were there. Both to an unexpected wonderful conclusion.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor. Comments from our guests help us maintain the quality and comfort of our guests. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you in the near future. If you have any other comments please do not hesitate on contacting me via- email or by phone.

A TripAdvisor Member
Mission Viejo, California
Reviewed August 11, 2013

This hotel is conveniently located to St. Luke's hospital. The rooms are very comfortable. The staff is very friendly. I enjoyed the outside sitting areas every evening. The shuttle service is terrific.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo