“Wonderful accommodations for wedding guests!”

Doubletree by Hilton Hotel St Louis - Chesterfield
Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Chesterfield
Reviewed July 25, 2013

We stayed at this hotel along with many friends & family members of bride & groom for their wedding/reception which was held in the ballroom. Hotel staff went out of their way to accommodate the large numbers of guests in attendance. It was a very enjoyable & pleasant weekend!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank ohmom3
Kim Z, Front Office Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel St Louis - Chesterfield, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2013

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to comment on Trip Advisor. Comments from our guests help us to ensure the quality and comfort of our guests. I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and had a great time at the wedding. We hope to see you in the near future.

Kim Zimerman

Write a ReviewReviews (1,048)

Reviewed July 24, 2013

The hotel looks a bit dated from the outside, but inside it's beautifully designed. Chic comfortable furniture in the lobby, restaurant, and bar area. Modern, comfortable guest rooms, nice bathroom, very friendly staff. all in all a great experience and value.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to comment on Trip Advisor. Comments from our guests help us to ensure the quality and comfort of our guests. I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

We stayed at the hotel so we could attend a wedding in a nearby town. The hotel accomodations themselves were great. The hotel staff was helpful and friendly. The bed was extremely comfortable, the room was spotless and having an in-house Starbucks was a plus. The main downfall was a relatively small bathroom area in the room and, through no fault of the hotel, it was so hard to get an elevator due to an extremely large group of kids that was at the hotel for a conference.

The kids in attendance were a little unruly at times and they hogged the elevators. The staff mentioned that there was no additional access to the floors, so we had to wait long periods of time for an elevator. When traveling with a total of three children under two, that made for a really, really long wait. I think that if a large group is going to be in attendance and plan to basically overtake the hotel, it would be nice for other hotel guests to know of the inconveniences ahead of time. Also, it would've been nice to be allowed to use the fire exit stairwells too. I would've gladly hiked up the four flights of stairs...it would've been a little less anoying than waiting for the elevators. From what the front desk staff stated, this group comes each year. Again, this is not meant as a negative for the overall review of the hotel, it was just an unfortunate coincidence for the weekend we were there.

If we are ever back in the area, we would stay there for sure.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

I made reservations thru Expedia. I also confirmed my reservations with staff at the Doubletree 3 weeks prior to my stay AND 1 day before my arrival. Both times they confirmed my prepaid reservations. The night of my arrival, I tried to check in and the font desk evening manager told me that she had only received my reservation an hour before I got there.... Total lie!!! She did not know I had already spoke to Hotel staff on several occasions confirming my stay. When I told her that she walked away and would not speak to me. The only thing the other member working said was they were overbooked and had no rooms . No apology, no help in finding another room, no nothing !!! I have never been treated like this anywhere at anytime. Being here for business, this screw up caused me to miss a meeting, lost business and another trip to St Louis has to be made. This will wind up costing me thousands in extra travel expenses. Once again, no one has even offered an opology!!! Well, this is far from over. I am a Hilton rewards member, which meant nothing to members of the Doubletree. So, to all that reads this revue, be aware that these people don't care, and will NOT try to remedy any errors that they make. Customer service is and was at an unexceptabe level. I will now have to waste my time and probably more money to resolve this to my satisfaction. And I will due to my treatment at the Doubletree.

Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Gkbrownlee

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to comment on Trip Advisor. Comments from our guests help us to ensure the quality and comfort of our guests. I wanted to apologize for your recent stay with us. I have spoken to my staff in regards to reservations for our guests .If you need anything else please do not hesitate on contacting me by phone or via- e-mail.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

and the pool is located quite a walk down two sets of stairs and a couple of quiet hallways. Still, the buffet breakfast was great, and hotel staff were friendly and helpful when needed to correct a matter with my room. Conveniently located near the interstate, yet privately and quietly situated away from it, the hotel setting is peaceful and just what I needed for my week-long medical stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Kim Z, Front Office Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel St Louis - Chesterfield, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2013

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to comment on Trip Advisor. Comments from our guests help us to ensure the quality and comfort of our guests. If you need anything else please do not hesitate on contacting me by phone or via- e-mail.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Overall external appearance of the hotel left much to be desired but the internal aspects were quite lovely. Accommodations were comfortable and well appointed. Cookies upon check-in were definitely delicious. Staff were friendly but not overly or really genuine in their approach unfortunately. Will still stay at the property again on the way through. Note: the pool is part of a fitness center (possibly accessible by members not just guests?) a different feel from typical hotel experience and walk way to the center was a bit scary with broken and discolored ceiling tiles. Not quite what I would expect from a property of this caliber but not a deal breaker either.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to comment on Trip Advisor. Comments from our guests help us to ensure the quality and comfort of our guests. I want to thank you for telling us about the walk to the fitness center. I have forward this e-mail to my executive engineer. If you need anything else please do not hesitate on contacting me by phone or via- e-mail.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

The hotel has an awesome fitness center with very courteous employees.The weight room is complete with all of the tools needed to get a complete workout. The sauna and jacuzzi were great and at the right temperature. The renovation to the lobby has been complete and is very appealing. The breakfast buffet is appetizing and with a variety of items for a person to pick from that are very healthy. The

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Kim Z, Front Office Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel St Louis - Chesterfield, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2013

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Doubletree by Hilton St. Louis - Chesterfield. I’m happy to hear that our service and our great amenities made your stay more comfortable. Hope to see you again soon!