“Terrific Experience”

Doubletree by Hilton Hotel St Louis - Chesterfield
Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Chesterfield
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Due to the location of this DoubleTree, I stay here often (Every two weeks or so) and on occasion it becomes necessary for me to stay at surrounding hotels due to conventions or other events at this location. The rooms have always been clean and well kept. Even during remodeling, there was an obvious effort to minimize the inconvenience of the construction which was greatly appreciated.
The staff here have made my business travels here as comfortable as possible and even when I have to stay at a surrounding hotel, I will typically enjoy dinner or relax in the lounge. Steve, one of the bartenders in the lounge, is always quick with a smile and to offer terrific service and conversation. His recommendations from the menu have always been spot on.

They are doing something right here and I have begun to hold them out as one of my standards of the hospitality experience.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Kim Z, Front Office Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel St Louis - Chesterfield, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2013

Thank you for the great review on Trip Advisor. Comments from our guests are so important to us. We do strive to be the best with hospitality. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you enjoyed your dinner in our Lobby Bar. Hope to see you in the near future for another great stay.
Kim Zimerman

Write a ReviewReviews (1,044)

Reviewed April 1, 2013

Staff is kind, hotel is clean, food is OK with specially good meat. Wifi everywhere in the hotel. Nothing more to say even to fill the required 200 characters....................................................................

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. Comments from our guests mean a lot to our management team and staff. I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you in the near future,

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Best hotel in St. Louis area. The staff could not have been nicer.
On a scale of 1 - 10 I would give it a 11. Hotel had great facility pool was great
for the whole family. The suite was spotless clean and beautiful. I would highly
recommend this hotel to everyone!

1  Thank Edward O
Kim Z, Front Office Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel St Louis - Chesterfield, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. Comments from our guests mean a lot to our management team and staff. I am so pleased you enjoyed the rest of your stay with us. We hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

This hotel is very nice and I felt the rate was quite reasonable for the quality of our room and hotel. We had a newly renovated double room with comfortable queen beds. It was easy to get to the hotel from the Interstate and there were several nice restaurants and a shopping mall within a very short drive. We bought coffee and pastries at the coffee shop and didn't take advantage of the restaurant or other amenities. All the staff we encountered were friendly and accommodating. It appears that the hotel could possibly benefit from some process improvements related to housekeeping. I made two cups of decaf with one coffee packet the night we arrived as there was only one in the room. The next morning, we re-used our paper cups for coffee as there were only two in the room. Our room hadn't been cleaned by 3:00 pm so I called the service desk as we headed out to the mall to be sure it got cleaned and it did. Our in-room coffee hadn't been replenished so I called the service desk and someone brought coffee and cups to our room. On our second night, it looked and sounded like a group of pre-teens with a basketball and no adult were in the room across from us. I hoped they would settle in (and quiet down) before we were ready for bed. They didn't. We called the service desk and before long it was quiet until morning. I normally am not one to call the service desk for anything, but was pleased with the outcome each time. I am likely to stay here again when I return to the area and would recommend it as long as you can tolerate the small stuff.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. Comments from our guests mean a lot to our management team and staff. I wanted to apologize for the issues with housekeeping. I have forward this review to the executive housekeeper. I am so pleased you enjoyed the rest of your stay with us. We hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

Oh my goodness this was the most amazing hotel. I have stayed at other Doubletree hotels and all have been very good. But... this one was awesome. The staff was extremely accommodating even though they were completely full. They offer a full hot buffet with an omelet chef!! My boys had to leave early and they let me get to go boxes to take to them. We travel and stay in about 20 different hotels during the year. We have stayed in some very expensive hotels and none are any better than this one!!! The rooms were nice and the beds were extremely comfortable!! Would highly recommend this to everyone!!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Kim Z, Front Office Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel St Louis - Chesterfield, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2013

Thank you for putting a review on Trip Advisor. We care about our guest’s feedback regarding their stays. I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and the Cafe employees were able to accommodate you with breakfast to go. If you have any further comments you want to share please do not hesitate on contacting me via e-mail or by phone.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

The staff was extremely courteous and helpful. Great facility with pool, tennis, basketball, etc. Nice for families. Fair price. Asked a staff member for directions to the zoo, and he didn't know but offered to find out. Said not to bother, but he googled directions and found us to share the results.

1  Thank 441Pat441
Kim Z, Front Office Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel St Louis - Chesterfield, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2013

.Thank you for reviewing us on Trip Advisor. Comments from our guests are so important to our management team and also our employees. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. From the hotel staff to the fitness staff we take pride in what we do and that is hospitality. We hope to see you see you in the near future. If you have any further comments please do not hesitate on contacting me via e-mail or by phone.

Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

This hotel has the best staff with the best attitude of making sure every guest has a positive experience! My sons baseball team and families stayed here, and from the moment we checked in, every hotel employee, from housekeeping to front desk to waiters and bartenders, really went above and beyond to make our stay pleasant. It wasn't just a few things they did, it was everything they did everyday, continuously! Can't brag them up enough! Thank you everyone ! If you need a hotel in St Louis area, this is a must stay place. Great facilities , too!

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Tom W
Kim Z, Front Office Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel St Louis - Chesterfield, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. Comments from our guests mean a lot to our management team and staff. I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you in the near future for baseball or just a vacation.