Doubletree by Hilton Hotel St Louis - Chesterfield
Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Chesterfield
Dallas, Texas
“great staff”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

My wife and I stayed in hotel for 3 nights in November 2012 it was a very good stay.
The staff was great! High five to Kim and the other front Managers.
Had a problem with the noise from the remodeling but was taking care of by mgt.

Room Tip: Will be returning in January 2013 Mag.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Kim Z, Front Office Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel St Louis - Chesterfield, responded to this review, January 15, 2013
Thank you so much for the great review. Your comments mean alot to our staff and management team. I am so glad that we took care of your needs during our renovation. I would like for you to come back when all of the rooms are complete. The transformation of the hotel had been great for the staff and also for the guests. I hope to see you in the near future.

Kim Zimerman

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
Boston, MA
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Spent 1 night here recently while in the area for business. It's one of my company's "approved list" hotels. This is a pretty nice facility but there were only 22 rooms occupied on the Sunday night that I stayed there and the lounge was closing up early. If you have business in the immediate area it is a decent choice but I wouldn't necessarily put it at the top of my list.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for staying with us at our Doubletree by Hilton. I wanted to apologize to you regarding the lobby bar closing early on sunday.I appreciate all feed back from our guests,so we can improve any imperfections that we might have. Our staff takes alot of pride to ensure that all of our guests that enter the hotel receives great hospitality.I hope to see you in the near future. If you have any further comments please do not hesitate on contacting me.

St. Louis
Reviewed December 21, 2012

Attended the Wine and Music event hosted by the Chesterfield Athletic Club. The new lobby was a great venue, food and wine was really good and the Ralph Butler Group made sure everyone had a wonderful time!
The remodel of the hotel really improved the venue!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Kim Z, Front Office Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel St Louis - Chesterfield, responded to this review, January 6, 2013
Thank you for writing a wonderful review on TripAdvisor. We are so pleased you able to join us at the wine tasting. It was an amazing night with great food and entertainment. The employees of the hotel and the club tries to ensure that all guests and members expectations are exceeded .Thank you again for making it possible to have a successful night.
Chesterfield, Missouri
Reviewed December 12, 2012

The hotel renovations make this place like a top notch resort hotel in the heart of the City of Chesterfield. The lobby bar is the place to be seen. This lounge is gorgeous as well as comfortable. You can order dinner in the lounge as well or just some snacks. The bartender is very friendly, as is all the staff at Doubletree. In warmer weather the outside patio is an oasis
We live in the area and attend many functions here, but we and guests of ours have also stayed here several times. Highly recommended for business or pleasure.
Phil & Pat Catanzaro

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Kim Z, Front Office Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel St Louis - Chesterfield, responded to this review, December 13, 2012
Thank you so much for the wonderful comments you put on Trip Advisor. We are so pleased with the renovations and super excited for the rooms to be finished. the transformation of the hotel has been a great experience for the guests and also the employees. Your so right it is like an oasis out side at our pool deck. the music on fridays the bar thats is open, it's like paradise in chesterfield. We will see you in the near future and have a great new year.

Weldon Spring, Missouri, United States
Reviewed December 10, 2012

I chaired the Holiday Gala for the Chesterfield Chamber this year and we had the event at the Doubletree. It turned out beautifully! The staff was excellent and very easy to work with. Also, the new decor of the hotel make a great impression to our guest. It is fabulous!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Kim Z, Front Office Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel St Louis - Chesterfield, responded to this review, December 11, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write such incredible review on Trip Advisor.we are so proud of our renovations of our ball rooms. I am so pleased to hear that our staff made your event so easy.Our staff takes a lot of pride to ensure that all of our guests that enter the hotel and events are well treated with great hospitality.I hope to see you in the near future at an event or staying in one of our renovated rooms.

Nebraska City, Nebraska
Reviewed November 30, 2012

I recently stayed at Doubletree in Chesterfield for 5 days for business. My stay was wonderful. All of the staff was very friendly and helpful. I cannot say enough about the staff. From the bellmen, to the front desk, to the bar etc.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Kim Z, Front Office Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel St Louis - Chesterfield, responded to this review, December 2, 2012

Your comments are exactly what we love to hear and what we strive for everyday. I want to thank you for your business as I do realize there are a lot of choices out there when you need accommodations.

I do hope that if you ever need our services again in the future, that you will consider staying again with us and that it will feel like "coming back to your home away from home!"
Overland Park, Kansas
Reviewed November 30, 2012

I stay at this hotel at least twice a year. Kim, the manager, has become a great friend. I look forward to seeing her when I arrive. She takes such great care of me and my guests. We are spoiled every time. The new renovations are simply gorgeous. The lobby is very relaxing. I'm looking forward to my next stay. As always, the cookies are warm and delicious.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you for writing such a great Trip Advisor review about me. That was so great to here that I have made such a great impression on you?I enjoy my job so much that it is an extra bonus when you meet such great people like yourself. Thank you again and hope to see you in the near future.

Thanks,