“This hotel is completely renovated!”

Doubletree by Hilton Hotel St Louis - Chesterfield
Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Chesterfield
Reviewed November 14, 2012 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel a couple years ago and it was really outdated. New ownership and management came in and spent over $10 million dollars to update the entire hotel (thank you hotel manager Kim for that info). I got to stay in their model room and wow was it a surprise. Very modern and cozy. I assure you that if you saw the hotel before the renovation, you will not be able to recognize it now. They tore down walls and offices and completely renovated the lobby and put in a new lobby bar. We were there for an event in their brand new ballroom. Stunning! They told me they tore down a wall to add another 2,000 sq feet to the ballroom. We had breakfast in the morning. They even tore that room down and redid it. Their entire staff there is incredible! Front office Kim Zimerman is fantastic! This is not the same hotel as it was before. I promise you that!

• Stayed: November 2012
Kim Z, Front Office Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel St Louis - Chesterfield, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2012

Thank you for writing such a great review on TripAdvisor.I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. I am glad that you were able to sleep in our newly renovated room. The rooms will be totally completed by the end of the year. I can't wait until you come back to see the rest of the renovations and the staff. Feel free to contact me if you do want to make future reservations or you need anything.

There are newer reviews for Doubletree by Hilton Hotel St Louis - Chesterfield

Reviewed November 12, 2012

The CAC sponsored a wine tasting event on Thursday November 1. What a great perk for the members. It was held in the new bar area of the Doubletree which is very cool. The wine was great, nice buffet set up and the band was fun. Great to see the other members out in a social seting. Thanks to CAC and staff for such a great event.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Kim Z, Front Office Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel St Louis - Chesterfield, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2012

Thank you for wrting such a lovely review on Trip Advisord. We were so happy that you were able to attend our event. It is nice to see everyone enjoying themselfs. All the CAC staff had a great time with the memebers. Thank you for making it possible to have a great event.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

What a fabulous evening of wine tasting, appetizers and music provided by one of St. Louis's legend Ralph Butler. The newly renovated lobby was a great venue! Great time had by all! The Doubletree staff worked hard and it paid off. They were all there to see to every detail and greet all the guests as if we are family! Thanks for a wonderful evening and look forward to more social gatherings! Thanks, Laurel, Julie, Marla and Chris.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Kim Z, Front Office Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel St Louis - Chesterfield, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2012

Thank you for taking your time to write a great review about our property. I am very glad that you attended the wine tasting event. That night was a great night for wine and also entertainement. I am glad that you enjoyed the newly renovated lobby area.We strive to make sure that all of our guests expectations are exceeded.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

Great wine tasting at the Doubletree/Chesterfield Athletic Club last night. Ralph Butler sang and the food and wine were extraordinary. The newly renovated lobby bar of the hotel is beautiful and would highly recommend the facilities for business, pleasure or a getaway weekend.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor. Your comments are so important to our staff. I am so pleased you were able to come to the wine tasting at our htoel. The event was a blast and your right our lobby is beutiful.We are actually getting our rooms renovated and the transformation will be amazing.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

All of us at Synergi MedSpa look forward to events at the Doubletree Hotel in Chesterfield. No matter the size of the event, you can count on it always being first class! Great energy and great people make this a great location.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Kim Z, Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel St Louis - Chesterfield, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2012

Thank you for taking time out of your busy scheudle to put a great review on Trip Advisor. I am so pleased that you enjoyed our facilities. We strive to be the best in customer service, we train our staff on a daily basis.I will get this review to the Food and beverage manager in regards of the event you had here. I am glad that it went well for your company. I hope that you will continue having events here at our hotel. We have a great sales staff .

Reviewed November 1, 2012

I cannot wait to stay here again for business. This hotel has a 9000 sq foot athletic facility connected to the conference center that is included with the room. I love hotels with great gyms and this is on par with any major health club.

Chelsea and Gary could not have been more welcoming. I was without a car and Gary (shuttle driver) was always available to take me to a spot for dinner or shopping. Chelsea at the front desk was friendly on check-in and helpful with requests.

The lobby is trendy and has a great bar. My room was standard Doubletree - plush linens, large TV and comfortable bed. Great hotel and it was <$160/night. Wow!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Kim Z, Front Office Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel St Louis - Chesterfield, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2012

Thank you for staying with us, and writing a review on Trip Advisor. I am so pleased you loved our hotel and staff. I have given kudos to the employees mentioned,Chelsea and Gary and eveyone else. We do have a great health club, it's one of the best in Chesterfield. We are going through room renovations and the transformation of the new rooms will be great. I am so excited for your next visit with us so you can see the changes we have made with the rooms. We do strive to give great customer service. If you have any further comments please feel free to contact me directly.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

I had a meeting and didn't get to check into my hotel until late. I got my key card and the card didn't work. I go back down and make sure I got the right door as I can be an airhead sometimes. Card didn't work again. Double Tree upgraded me to a suite and gave me some free drinks. The breakfast was AWESOME, but what else to expect from a Hilton Hotel. Will be staying again!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Kim Z, Front Office Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel St Louis - Chesterfield, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2012

Thank you for taking a time to write a review on Trip Advisor. Your comments are so welcomed at our hotel. I am sorry that your key did not work prooperly for your room. I am pleased to hear that the front desk upgraded you to one of our awesome suites.I will mention to our food and beverage mamager that you enjoyed the breakfast buffet in the morning. We do try to take great care of our guests. If you have any further comments please do not hesitate on contacting me.