Doubletree by Hilton Hotel St Louis - Chesterfield
Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Chesterfield
Reviewed November 10, 2012

What a fabulous evening of wine tasting, appetizers and music provided by one of St. Louis's legend Ralph Butler. The newly renovated lobby was a great venue! Great time had by all! The Doubletree staff worked hard and it paid off. They were all there to see to every detail and greet all the guests as if we are family! Thanks for a wonderful evening and look forward to more social gatherings! Thanks, Laurel, Julie, Marla and Chris.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Kim Z, Front Office Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel St Louis - Chesterfield, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2012

Thank you for taking your time to write a great review about our property. I am very glad that you attended the wine tasting event. That night was a great night for wine and also entertainement. I am glad that you enjoyed the newly renovated lobby area.We strive to make sure that all of our guests expectations are exceeded.

Kim Zimerman

Write a ReviewReviews (1,048)

Reviewed November 9, 2012

Great wine tasting at the Doubletree/Chesterfield Athletic Club last night. Ralph Butler sang and the food and wine were extraordinary. The newly renovated lobby bar of the hotel is beautiful and would highly recommend the facilities for business, pleasure or a getaway weekend.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor. Your comments are so important to our staff. I am so pleased you were able to come to the wine tasting at our htoel. The event was a blast and your right our lobby is beutiful.We are actually getting our rooms renovated and the transformation will be amazing.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

All of us at Synergi MedSpa look forward to events at the Doubletree Hotel in Chesterfield. No matter the size of the event, you can count on it always being first class! Great energy and great people make this a great location.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Kim Z, Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel St Louis - Chesterfield, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2012

Thank you for taking time out of your busy scheudle to put a great review on Trip Advisor. I am so pleased that you enjoyed our facilities. We strive to be the best in customer service, we train our staff on a daily basis.I will get this review to the Food and beverage manager in regards of the event you had here. I am glad that it went well for your company. I hope that you will continue having events here at our hotel. We have a great sales staff .

Reviewed November 1, 2012

I cannot wait to stay here again for business. This hotel has a 9000 sq foot athletic facility connected to the conference center that is included with the room. I love hotels with great gyms and this is on par with any major health club.

Chelsea and Gary could not have been more welcoming. I was without a car and Gary (shuttle driver) was always available to take me to a spot for dinner or shopping. Chelsea at the front desk was friendly on check-in and helpful with requests.

The lobby is trendy and has a great bar. My room was standard Doubletree - plush linens, large TV and comfortable bed. Great hotel and it was <$160/night. Wow!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Kim Z, Front Office Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel St Louis - Chesterfield, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2012

Thank you for staying with us, and writing a review on Trip Advisor. I am so pleased you loved our hotel and staff. I have given kudos to the employees mentioned,Chelsea and Gary and eveyone else. We do have a great health club, it's one of the best in Chesterfield. We are going through room renovations and the transformation of the new rooms will be great. I am so excited for your next visit with us so you can see the changes we have made with the rooms. We do strive to give great customer service. If you have any further comments please feel free to contact me directly.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

I had a meeting and didn't get to check into my hotel until late. I got my key card and the card didn't work. I go back down and make sure I got the right door as I can be an airhead sometimes. Card didn't work again. Double Tree upgraded me to a suite and gave me some free drinks. The breakfast was AWESOME, but what else to expect from a Hilton Hotel. Will be staying again!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Kim Z, Front Office Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel St Louis - Chesterfield, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2012

Thank you for taking a time to write a review on Trip Advisor. Your comments are so welcomed at our hotel. I am sorry that your key did not work prooperly for your room. I am pleased to hear that the front desk upgraded you to one of our awesome suites.I will mention to our food and beverage mamager that you enjoyed the breakfast buffet in the morning. We do try to take great care of our guests. If you have any further comments please do not hesitate on contacting me.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

I just got back from a one-night stay at this hotel, so I didn't experience a lot of the amenities. The guys I traveled with raved about the fitness facility. The breakfast was top-notch (typical with Hilton brand hotels). The lobby has been recently renovated, and the room was comfortable and the bed slept GREAT. The television is dated, but I wasn't there to watch TV. I would recommend it for business travelers when the hotel is in close proximity to locations you'll be working at or visiting.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Kim Z, Front Office Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel St Louis - Chesterfield, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2012

Thank you for putting a review on trip advisor. I appreciate the comments on the work out facility,it is one of the best faciilities a hotel has.We think that we are a great hotel and with awesome customer service.I will tell Chef TIm regarding the top notch breakfast that you had. He will be so pleased to hear the great comment.We are going to be going through room renovations that will have flat screen tv"s in all all of the rooms.I hope you will come back to enjoy our new rooms after they all fet renovated, you will be amazed of the transformation.If you have any further comments or any type of questions please do not hesitate on calling me.

Kim ZImerman

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Yes the lobby has been modernized and is very nice as are the folks at the desk. The tv in my room is so old and pathetic I can't believe it and now I tried to put on Monday Night Football and they don't even have ESPN. The channel lineup is the worst I have ever seen at any hotel in America and I am a Hilton Diamond Level so I stay at a lot of hotels. Will not be back to this one. Room is clean but furnished at a Holiday Inn level. I see the hotel responds with a canned reply to negative posts which adds absolutely no value either. I only gave them the second star because of a friendly staff and the lobby. Air conditioner control does nothing it is strictly there for your entertainment.

Room Tip: Chose a different hotel.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Kim Z, Front Office Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel St Louis - Chesterfield, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2012

Thank you for putting a review on trip advisor. Our staff always appreciate hearing from our guests.we work hard to make sure everyone staying with us has a rewarding experience.I personally apologize that you could not see the Monday night football. We are going renovations in our rooms in a couple of weeks. The transformations of the rooms are going to be fantastic.
I would like to invite you back when all of the rooms are renovated. If you have any further comments or concerns please do not hesitate on contacting me personally.