1,113 results
All reviews tennis courts double tree athletic club cookies fitness center workout facilities outdoor pool beautiful hotel omelet i highly recommend this hotel st louis rooms were very clean king bed kim conference ballroom teams
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Yes the lobby has been modernized and is very nice as are the folks at the desk. The tv in my room is so old and pathetic I can't believe it and now I tried to put on Monday Night Football and they don't even have ESPN. The channel lineup is the worst I have ever seen at any hotel in America and I am a Hilton Diamond Level so I stay at a lot of hotels. Will not be back to this one. Room is clean but furnished at a Holiday Inn level. I see the hotel responds with a canned reply to negative posts which adds absolutely no value either. I only gave them the second star because of a friendly staff and the lobby. Air conditioner control does nothing it is strictly there for your entertainment.

Room Tip: Chose a different hotel.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Kim Z, Front Office Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel St Louis - Chesterfield, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2012

Thank you for putting a review on trip advisor. Our staff always appreciate hearing from our guests.we work hard to make sure everyone staying with us has a rewarding experience.I personally apologize that you could not see the Monday night football. We are going renovations in our rooms in a couple of weeks. The transformations of the rooms are going to be fantastic.
I would like to invite you back when all of the rooms are renovated. If you have any further comments or concerns please do not hesitate on contacting me personally.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

We have had opportunity to hold many conventions and conferences at this hotel over the last 4 years. New ownership within the last year so the hotel is newly renovated. The sleeping rooms will be completely renovated within the next 6 months. Staff is great. Breakfast that came with our reservation was very nice. Our meeting rooms were comfortable and the new chairs in the meeting rooms are most comfortable...not the usual straight chair. I did not have a chance to use any of their fitness facility but it looks great and if you have a chance to stay there for longer than a few days, I would recommend checking it out. Location close to a major highway and across the highway from a large shopping mall are also great assets. Beds were very comfortable and the bath towels were great.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Kim Z, Front Office Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel St Louis - Chesterfield, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2012

Thank you for wrting a review on Trip Advisor. Your comments are very important to us. I am pleased that you continue on staying with us and you enjoyed your stay with us.I am glad you have seen and utilized our convention center. We are so excited for our rooms to be renovated soon. I can't wait until you see the transformation of the rooms. You will be so pleased when you see it. If you have any questions,comments or concerns please do not hesitate on contacting me.

Front Office Manager

Reviewed September 23, 2012

I stay here every year on business on a very busy weekend and the staff is wonderful. The two restaurants are good. The spa staff is great, and the entire facility is spotless. I highly recommend this for a business conference or sporting event for anyone.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for posting a review on Trip Advisor. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We take alot of pride with our customer service for our guests. We train our staff each day with alot of roll plays. Great sleep is very important when your away from home,and I am very happy that you had that. If you have any comments or concerns please do not hesitate on contacting me.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

The lobby to this Double Tree was very misleading. The lobby was beautiful, clean and well kept. The elevators, rooms and other amenities need some help.
The maze you had to go through to access the fitness center was confusing. Down long unkept corridors and down flights of stairs. They did have a lot to offer once you got there, but don't expect them to let you borrow a tennis racket. There is a fee for using the indoor courts.
This is a Hilton owned hotel and they still charge for wifi. It's $9.95 for 24 hours and if you log out and log back in, double that charge.
The rooms were not cleaned the best and we could see trash ect. from the previous customer.
They had a buffet breakfast available, but they don't tell you the price and they don't tell you that there are two prices. One for the hot food and one for the cold side. The side with just the cereal and pastries is over $13, if you want the hot food bar, it's over $17 per person. If you want the eggs, I hope you like them runny.
There are other better Hiltons in the area and other hotels without the Hilton name that cost less and are a much better value with more free amenities than at this place. I won't be coming back.

Room Tip: Not up to the Hilton name. Pricey, you'll get more bang for your buck at other hotels in the area.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Kim Z, Front Office Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel St Louis - Chesterfield, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2012

Thank you for your feedback and for choosing our DoubleTree. I wanted to apologize for the issues that you had with your recent stay with us.This month we will be finishing the Banquet hallway and it will be easier to get to the gym from there. I am going to take off any internet chargers that you might have aquired with your stay. I do hope you try us again in the future.If you have any further questions,comments or concerns please do not hesitate on contacting me.
At Your Service,

Reviewed August 9, 2012

We attended a convention at the Doubletree Hotel in Chesterfield. As noted on many reviews, the lobby has been updated, but the rooms had not. While the room was comfortable, the AC unit was very loud. The elevators were a major source of problems. We were fortunate to be on the 2nd floor, so we could use the stairs when problems occurred. Twice during our weekend stay, elevator cars got stuck and folks were stranded for 10-15 minutes. Several other times, the elevator would not stop at our floor or on the ground floor while we were waiting for them.
The convention meeting facilities were fine, however, the ballroom is being renovated. A tent was installed outside the hotel for meal functions. The outside temperature was around 100 degrees and the AC for lunch functions was inadequate. The meal service particularly for the first luncheon was very poor due to a lack of service people. Due to complaints, it improved for other meals but was still not the fastest.

Room Tip: All rooms were the same but if elevators don't improve, stay on a lower floor.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Kim Z, Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel St Louis - Chesterfield, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2012

Thank you for writing a review on Trip Advisor. Your comments are very important to us and we take every comment very seriously. I wanted to personally apologize for your recent stay with us. I have forward this to the executive maintenance manager. If you have any further questions,comments or concerns please do not hesitate on contacting me.

Front Office Manager