“Always a great choice” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Edgewild Restaurant & Winery

Edgewild Restaurant & Winery
Reserve with OpenTable
Edgewild Restaurant & Winery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 200 Restaurants in Chesterfield
Cuisines: American, Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Clarkson & Hwy 40
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Always a great choice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

Great food......great service......consistent.

I would recommend that the menu is always great, but sometimes the daily specials are not as great as the menu items

• Visited May 2014

Dayton, OH
“Enjoyed the food and the atmosphere!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

I went here by myself. I sat at the bar. The crowd was friendly and the food was very good. The restaurant was busy but I still felt like I was special. The staff was nice and included me in the conversation. I really enjoyed. I had a steak bruschetta which was so good. I also had the champagne chicken yum! I had some of the bruschetta left over and had it for breakfast!! Yum. I think you will enjoy this restaurant.

• Visited April 2014
Fenton, Missouri
“Best Easter Brunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2014

The Easter Brunch was absolutely wonderful. Everything we had was extra delicious. Our waiter, Paul, was very friendly and courteous. The buffet lines were crowded and it was hard manuvering through them. There was a very good selection of items. The cookies and breads were fabulous! The turkey, ham, and mac & cheese were wonderful.

• Visited April 2014
Chesterfield, Missouri, United States
“Great atmosphere and good food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2014

Fun place to go with a date or friends. Food is very good, nice wine list and excellent staff. I recommend the Thai Steak salad for a divine meal. Or any of their off menu items have been superb!

• Visited December 2013
Saint Peters, Missouri
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great service. food not so good”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2014

Our waitress was great. The food was not very good. I ordered a steak medium rare. When I cut the first one it was overcooked. Our waitress was quick to resolve this. when i received a new steak which was cooked right. It was tough and had very little flavor. For the price , I was expecting a much better steak.The people that were with me were also disappointed in the quality of the food for the prices. It might have been an off day for the chef, But I seriously doubt I would give them a second chance.

• Visited March 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank faedroz
Andrew K, Owner at Edgewild Restaurant & Winery, responded to this review, April 1, 2014
We apologize for your less than acceptable food served at EdgeWild. Occasionally even the best restaurants serve off dishes. We do not control the toughness in the meat but we do serve CAB beef which is the best 5% of all meat served. Please accept my apology and come back in for another meal. We are proud of our reputation and other fine reviews and we wish to win you over

Andy Kohn