“Great atmosphere and good food!”

Edgewild Restaurant & Winery
Reserve with OpenTable
Edgewild Restaurant & Winery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 203 Restaurants in Chesterfield
Cuisines: American, Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Clarkson & Hwy 40
Chesterfield, Missouri, United States
“Great atmosphere and good food!”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

Fun place to go with a date or friends. Food is very good, nice wine list and excellent staff. I recommend the Thai Steak salad for a divine meal. Or any of their off menu items have been superb!

• Visited December 2013

Saint Peters, Missouri
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great service. food not so good”
Reviewed March 31, 2014

Our waitress was great. The food was not very good. I ordered a steak medium rare. When I cut the first one it was overcooked. Our waitress was quick to resolve this. when i received a new steak which was cooked right. It was tough and had very little flavor. For the price , I was expecting a much better steak.The people that were with me were also disappointed in the quality of the food for the prices. It might have been an off day for the chef, But I seriously doubt I would give them a second chance.

1 Thank faedroz
Andrew K, Owner at Edgewild Restaurant & Winery, responded to this review, April 1, 2014
We apologize for your less than acceptable food served at EdgeWild. Occasionally even the best restaurants serve off dishes. We do not control the toughness in the meat but we do serve CAB beef which is the best 5% of all meat served. Please accept my apology and come back in for another meal. We are proud of our reputation and other fine reviews and we wish to win you over

Andy Kohn
Owner
São Paulo
“Excellent!”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

A very interesting environment with amazing decor! The halls are very well fitted and good quality care. The food is very well prepared with traditional ingredients and exotic spices.

A good choice for lunch with friends and family!

Sunset Hills, Missouri
“Great restaurant!”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

We went to Edgewild Friday night. We had reservations at 7:00 and were seated right away (after a complimentary wine sample), at a nice perimeter table by a window. Brian was our server and he was excellent! We were visiting with friends we hadn't seen for many years and he just let us take our time, did not rush us, but always was there when we needed him He had very good suggestions! We started out with a couple of appetizers...calamari, very good, and steak bruschetta, ok but very hard to eat. The couple we went with raved about the soups, we decided not to have any, but Brian brought us a complementary bowl anyway! For my dinner, I had the steak trio and it was delicious. Our friends were members of their wine club, and this made the bottles of wine fairly priced...in my opinion. We didn't have wine, had draft beer, of which they had a nice selection. I thought the total bill of $116, considering we had cocktails (Scotch and Sapphire Martini), draft beers, appetizers and really nice entrees, was quite fair! We had a great time, great company, great service and great food. What more can you ask for!

Thank AbeLIncoln,St.Louis
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Wine, food and fire...”
Reviewed February 9, 2014

Nice low key late afternoon lunch/dinner with my wife. Huge variety of wines, both local and from around the country. A little pricey for a glass, but that's the location. Nice selection of sandwiches accompanied by an amazing Napa salad... I had the Smoked Shrimp Club. Nice pairing of shrimp, bacon and avocado. Wife had Javelina Chicken. A little zing, but very flavorful.

If you have a chance to sit near the fire pit, all the better...

• Visited February 2014