“Great food, great prices and great service”

Babbo's Spaghettaria
Ranked #9 of 215 Restaurants in Chesterfield
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed July 23, 2012

My chicken speidini was excellent. It was served hot (not warm) and the flavor of the sauce and the chicken were excellent. Everyone raved about their salad which was plentiful as well as flavorful.The pizza was outstanding. The spaghetti and meatballs were in a huge portion with meatballs as big as a softball.Our server, Lauren, was excellent staying on top of our needs. The restaurant is not huge but decor is plain and friendly. The prices are so reasonable and the portions on all dishes was, I think, bountiful.

Reviewed July 23, 2012

We really did enjoy the food & service here. Our son ordered something "off" the menu - spaghetti and meatballs - they said that was a first for them! But they made it & he loved it! My husband and I enjoyed our food and the salads were very good. But the atmosphere wasn't quite what we expected with just one big room and kind of felt like we were just another table to turn.

They weren't rude or anything - just crowded and popular! So I guess that is a good thing - but we were hoping for something a little more relaxing.

My husband had the regular spaghetti with meatballs - it amazing the generous portions and it was very good.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

In an area of St. Louis County (Boone's Crossing, Chesterfield ) filled with mediocre restaurants, Babbo's is a standout. The area is filled with places that offer overpriced salads, boring sandwiches and less than average burgers--most are part of low/medium cost chains. Babbo's has a wonderful, generous house salad (DelPietro's) of crisp, cold lettuce, onions, tomatoes and grated parmesan with a great dressing--for $5 ! None of that crappy packaged lettuce. The spaghetti and meatballs or lasagna are delicious and very generous in their portions (an understatement). The sauce is light and fresh with none of the heavy tomato paste often found in other places in the city. For the health minded, there is always a nice fish dish that is usually over a risotto or vegetables. Their bread is fantastic. Also, lovely pizzas. At lunch you can get half a salad and half a pizza--a great treat. DOG LOVERS! They have a few outside tables and will allow you to have your dog come along.

Reviewed July 6, 2012

Great wines pasta and dishes

I will be back for dinner

Ask for Greg and the Pinot

Reviewed April 29, 2012 via mobile

I have dined at Babbo's 4 times, and had carry-out once. Every time my food was wonderful. Chicken Spedini was superb, pizza was tasty. Lasagna has great spices, and is enough to share.
Matt, do you have some kind of timeline for the 360 reports?
I started taking visiting friends, and got great feedback both times. I would highly recommend. A little noisy for those of us with old ears.

Been to Babbo's Spaghettaria? Share your experiences!