“Delicious, and fast.”

Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Delicious, and fast.”
Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

I had lunch here the other day and the burritos are huge and delicious. The service was incredibly fast to start and my meal showed up right away. The only complaint that I have was I was over charged. The item I ordered was the special but they charged me full price. I can forgive this and would probably eat there again when I'm in town.

1 Thank cubcaptain

St. Louis
“Pretty good Mexican fare”
Reviewed May 23, 2012

We stopped at Matador for lunch. They were not crowded, and the service was fast. We ordered margaritas...be sure to order by the size you want...we just said 'margarita's', and without the server asking, we got the 'jumbo'...which we didn't find out until the bill came and the were $7.50 as opposed to about $5 for a regular size. Steak fajitas were good...the meat had a hint of a 'smoky' taste. They were not served on skillets, but on a plate with the usual sides. We thought that serving them on the plate rather than the skillet drained some of the grease that is usually found on them, which we appreciated. The sides were pretty much the standard fare, although the rice tended to be a bit 'fluffier' than many places. I don't know if they have more than one salsa for their chips, but although I liked the salsa we received, it was too 'hot' for my wife.

• Visited May 2012
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Great little Mexican restaurant”
Reviewed May 2, 2012

It was a small venue, but the service and food was good.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank Alisa S
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Best Mexican Food in the St. Louis Area”
Reviewed December 7, 2011

The Matador Restaurant in Chesterfield, MO, a western suburb of St. Louis MO, has the best Mexican food in the area. The service is fast and all the dishes are served in hot plates making the food delicious. The Restaurant personnel are from Mexico and the dishes are authentic Mexican food. Immediately when you sit down there is unlimited chips and salsa. Prices are very inexpensive and for 2 people each with an entree and soft drinks, the check price with tip will cost between $15.00-$23.00 depending on your entree selection. Great place my wife and I go there at least once a month.

Visited December 2011