“Home away from Home”

Ranked #4 of 14 Hotels in Chesterfield
Asuncion, Paraguay
“Home away from Home”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2010

It is the perfect place to stay. Services are great, cost is excellent and never had any problems. The breakfast is warm and cold, don't expect a huge breakfast, but it has everything you need (eggs, waffles, frutis, yogurt and the normal things such as bread, cream cheese, etc).

Anyways, highly recommended!!!

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank edbarros
PegMes, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites-Chesterfield, responded to this review, January 17, 2011
Thank you so much for your review! We love creating your "home away from home"! Hope to see you again, soon! Peggy

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2010

As I checked in, the attendant, Kim spoke with me and through our conversation learned where I was going the next day. As she handed me my key, she also handed me a map with directions to where I was going, now that's service!

• Stayed November 2010
PegMes, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites-Chesterfield, responded to this review, December 17, 2010
We are so pleased you had a great stay! Thank you for the feedback about our front desk agent, Kim! Yes, she is very service-oriented, always listening to the guest and responding with an idea or solution! We love her, too! Please come back to see us again soon. Remember, Tuesday nights is our Guest Appreciation Reception from 5-7 p.m., featuring light snacks, beer, wine and soda. Peggy Messmer, General Manager
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2010

Stayed here few nights for work. Friendly staff at checkin. Reception on Tuesday evening with keg, wine, and on this night, BBQ sandwiches. Breakfast was adequate, coffee great. Bed very comfortable, and room was quiet though not far fom 40/64. Only possible complaint is some towels need to be retired- little thin and scratchy compared to newer ones. Restataunt in parking lot, and several others nearby. Definitely stay again.

• Stayed November 2010
PegMes, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites-Chesterfield, responded to this review, November 15, 2010
Thank you very much and we want you to know that we strive to re-earn your business with each stay. We sure will take a look at our linen wear and more aggressively remove those that are marginal. Remember, Tuesday from 5-7 p.m. is our guest appreciation reception and we would love to see you again, soon!
San Carlos, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2010

I've stayed at this Hampton Inn numerous times in the past few years. Everytime I arrive, I get a friendly greeting. The rooms and beds are super comfortable. It's really nice to be able to use the breakfast/lounge area at all times of the day. Comfort, convenient location, and friendly staff make this hotel a pleasure to stay. During my stay last week, the staff were exceptionally helpful when someone in our group had a medical emergency and went to the hospital twice.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
Thank you for posting such a complimentary review for you stay! We want you to know that we strive to re-earn your business with each stay, Hope to see you return again soon! Remember, Tuesday is guest appreciation reception from 5-7 p.m.
Cleveland, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2010

Check in was fast, and our reservation was fulfilled with a quiet room on the third floor.
The desk clerk suggested an excellent local restaurant that was not a chain. We enjoyed our meal there.
Bed linens were very high quality. The room smelled fresh. It was very quiet. Room furnishings looked very new.
All of the hotel staff smiled and greeted us whenever we saw them. This indicates good training.
Breakfast items were presented well, and hot items were hot.

We will definately stay here again and highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank lady95
Thank you for staying with us and we so appreciate your wonderful feedback. We strive to re-earn your business with each stay and hope to see you again, soon, Remember, Tuesday from 5-7 p.m. is our guest apprciation reception!
Kansas City, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2010

If you are ever traveling to St. Louis area and looking for an affordable, clean, and quiet hotel I would highly recommend the Hampton Inn & Suites in Chesterfield, MO. We traveled to area for soccer tournament and were very pleasantly surprised with how clean the room was; how quiet the room was; free internet service; tv worked great; had microwave & refrigerator; plenty of clean soft towels; ironing board, blow dryer, coffee pot w/plenty of choices of coffee & tea; nice selection of free grooming products; and when they advertise a hot breakfast, they mean a great selection of both hot & cold items to pick from. I have stayed at a lot of hotels where they advertise FREE BREAKFAST but I have never had the choice of bacon, sausage, scrambled eggs, french toast sticks, waffles, several juices, hot cereal & cold cereal, danish, muffins and the list goes on & on, but you get the picture. All the staff we ran into was very friendly, from the maintenance man, to the maids to the front desk. The hotel is also located in a wonderful area of town. Lots of shopping, restuarants, even a move theatre. I would highly recommend staying at this hotel.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank PickyMomKCMO
PegMes, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites-Chesterfield, responded to this review, October 28, 2010
We appreciate you taking the time to write us a great review for your recent stay with us. At Hampton, we strive to re-earn your business with each stay and the next time you visit us, please drop by the desk and introduce yourself! Our staff ALWAYS enjoys making the personal connection and developing a Hampton Fan for Life! Thanks once again! Peggy Messmer, General Manager
Chesterfield, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2010

I am a Hampton Employee, I traveled to this location because I was in town for a funeral. The trip was very last minute, and I did not have much time to get things together. In order to afford the trip I requested the employee rate, the management was very understanding and gave it to me even though it was not available online. The location was very easy to find. Upon checkin I was greeted by two employees who were very kind and helpful. The room was wonderful, very homey, smelled very clean upon entering. I got a good night sleep though it was not much sleep. The best part of my stay was the room, I just needed to relax and get some sleep after the funeral viewing. The trip was very emotional, and I was able to have a quiet time to myself and get some rest. Breakfast was great, the woman who was preparing the breakfast was very nice... When I checked out the gentleman who checked me out was very quick, and even mentioned the funeral and wished my family the best. I really appreciated everything the staff did for me, and on my next visit I will be sure to stay here again.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled solo
Thank you for the great review! We appreciate it and are delighted to hear about your great hospitality experience with us, especially after being on the road for so long!
There is nothing like home and we are dso happy we could make you feel like we were the next best thing. At Hampton, we strive to re-earn your business with each stay and the next time you visit us, please drop by the desk and introduce yourself! Thanks once again! Peggy Messmer, General Manager