All reviews family reunion room was clean louis area business trip nice hotel complimentary breakfast restaurants and shopping nice breakfast excellent stay lots of restaurants pool and hot tub waffles business center staff was friendly st louis easy access would stay here again
Selected filters
Reviewed June 12, 2019

Staff were very nice and helpful - even got boiling water for me late at night. Also had good tips for getting around town. Location is good, with restaurants and shopping close. Room was clean. Breakfast is standard.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
EricW4282, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites-Chesterfield, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2019

We appreciate the positive comments about your recent stay and look forward to your return!

We will be implementing new breakfast items very soon and will under go our renovation at the beginning of the new year.

Reviewed May 27, 2019

This is a very easy inn to get too. You have a good number of options to eat reasonably close to the Hampton. Easy check-in, clean, comfortable and well appointed...and quiet!! Breakfast was standard Hampton Inn but the area was clean and comfortable. The items were well stocked. Will definetly stop again when in this area.

Date of stay: May 2019
EricW4282, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites-Chesterfield, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2019

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and taking the time to let others know about your experience. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed May 26, 2019 via mobile

Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/Chesterfield
Summary?
4.3
Very good

Rooms
3.8
Location
4.8
4.8
What guests are sayingMORE
"Rooms and facilities are nice and clean with quality service by staff."
"Really a pity bc it is in a good location and lots of food/shopping nearby."
"Great service clean rooms and located next to anything you might want to do I.e."

Families

Search reviews

Maureen Herrell
2/5
8 minutes ago on Google
Hit or Miss- If I'd have left after 2 nights I'd have given them a solid 4 stars. The night clerk the third night, 5/26-27/19 was incredibly rude. I called for a late check out and she said she'd already allocated all she could. I repeated that I only wanted it until 12pm (1 hour late) and she reiterated her statement, and asked if I was with a softball team. I said that I was, and mentioned that housekeeping hadn't been to our room prior to 3pm for the last 2 days. She said we could check out at noon and then HUNG UP ON ME. I'm paying over $100 a night for a room with a shower that doesn't drain completely, a toilet that backed up twice and multiple outside doors that may or may not open(with key card) after 10pm, and to top it off the night clerk couldn't bother to be civil and hung up on me. Only reason I'm giving 2 stars is the previous night clerk was very friendly and the day clerk I saw, whose name I believe started with a T, was very helpful, and even though housekeeping came later in the day was thorough. I expect a certain standard of civility when staying at Hilton hotels, and unfortunately this hotel didn't measure up.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for bringing these issues to my attention and I apologize that we fell short of your expectations.

I understand your frustrations and will speak with my auditor as well as our housekeeping and maintenance department so we can service this room to standards.

Reviewed May 25, 2019

Clean, comfortable, good facilities, very helpful staff. Nice breakfast, ample choice of food items, good coffee. Ample lounge area. Clean pool and courtyard. Quiet. Easy to work in the lounge. Ample parking

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We appreciate the positive review and are glad you chose to stay with us during your time in Chesterfield.

Reviewed May 23, 2019

Super access to the highway for a family weekend in St.Louis. Right next to endless dinner options for a tired family returning from long days of exploring the city. Staff was great and the breakfast was well stocked.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and the surrounding area as well as taking the time to let others know about your experience.