“Excellent Stay”

Ranked #4 of 14 Hotels in Chesterfield
Frankfort, Kentucky
“Excellent Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2014

Great hotel. Service by Tim and Chris was excellent. I would definitely stay at this hotel again. Price was great and they were very helpful. Room and bathroom were clean and it was very convenient to shopping and restaurants. Internet worked great and pool and hot tub were very clean as well. Would definitely recommend to anyone. No problems here.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

1 Thank CraigW652
Peggy-GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites-Chesterfield, responded to this review, June 5, 2014
Thank you for your feedback and we want you to know we share this feedback with our team. It is very appreciated!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Kansas City, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014

Extremely helpful and pleasant staff! Great rooms and great value. Will stay there anytime I'm in St Louis. The shuttle service to nearby businesses was a real plus. Great location and you could park very close to the closest door to your room.

1 Thank Stan M
Thank you so much! Your comments are very appreciated.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

I stayed the weekend at this hotel with a dance troupe and accidentally left my roll-up/hang-up makeup bag on the back of the bathroom door. The front desk staff were so kind when I called at midnight having realized the issue. He went up to the room and looked for the bag at midnight and called me back (not sounding irritated--at least containing any possible irritation). The housekeeping staff had it locked up and the morning front desk manager found it and gave it to a friend who was staying an extra night. I knew they had great staff as I was staying there, and after this situation was resolved I knew that I would recommend this hotel to everyone I knew!

1 Thank JennT_MO
Wow, that even blew my socks off! I was not aware of your situation. I suppose that is a good thing because the people and processes to provide return of your items worked so well! It worked so well that managers did not have to become involved...and that is really how it should be. The front line folks delivering the best customer service! Thank you for the feedback! Come and see us again!
Arkansas City, Kansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

We stayed during a family reunion along with the rest of our very large family. The staff was fantastic and very accommodating. Wonderful location outside of St. Louis. Best breakfast in a hotel I've had for free

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank arktraveler2014
Thank you for your review. We work hard at providing the Hampton specified breakfast and we love, love , love to hear when our guests like it. Please come again soon!
Spokane, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

I really enjoyed the staff...Peggy...David... unfortunately I can't remember the other names. I was here on business and was very busy...in and out of my room. When I would come back to my room each day everything was so tidy and I really appreciated it. It was very, very clean and the only thing I would have to say was a CON rather than a PRO was the humidity of the city during my stay! This has NOTHING to do with the hotel of course...:) Thanks Hampton! <3 Oh - and the location was perfect!

1 Thank Jacqui J
Wish we could control that humidity for you! Darn! Then your stay would have been perfect all around! Thanks for the wonderful review and we hope to see you again very soon!
Pune, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2014

It's a wonderful hotel. The staff is very sweet,kind and extremely helpful .The stay always has been comfortable and pleasant at Hampton. This was my 3rd trip and I couldn't think of any other hotel other than Hampton. I have been to Hampton at Chicago as well. All my 3 trips were awesome and Hampton always added its own value to make it a perfect one.

1 Thank Savita N
"...Hampton always added its own value to make it a perfect one". Well put! Thank you, that is our essence! Please come back to see us again, soon!
Pune, India
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2014

It was good experience to stay for a month. Supporting staff people are friendly specially Tim, Dev, Cris. Shuttle facility is very good and used lot. Need some variety in morning breakfast items, mainly in Veg. Location is very good, all market and malls are just street away.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

One of our extended stay guests! Great to get feedback from you! Will pass on the specific comments to Tim, Desi & Chris. Personally, I would love to see more vegetables at breakfast, too. Despite our recent breakfast additions and upgrades, we still lack vegetables! We did add a healthy, home-cooked oatmeal, fresh cut fruit, upgraded eggs, meat s& bakery selections. One thing about our Hampton brand...they are never, ever done changing breakfast! So, as more guest voices are heard, we will see that added, I am sure! Thanks for staying with us and hope you will return when your business brings you back to Chesterfield.