“The best staff”

Hampton Inn and Suites-Chesterfield
Ranked #4 of 14 Hotels in Chesterfield
Reviewed July 29, 2011

I am writing this for my husband who does long distance motorcycle riding. He was riding in temps that were over 100 and started to feel the effects. He stopped at this Hampton Inn and they were full but when they saw how he was on the verge of heat stroke they gave him a room and took care of him! He said the kindness of the staff was wonderful. Thank you for taking care of my Husband.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank flpab
PegMes, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites-Chesterfield, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2011

Thanks for the generous review of our staff! The hotel must have looked like an oasis in the desert and we are so happy we could save him from the extreme heat we were experiencing. Please come see us again, under more pleasant circumstances-like spring or fall! We have a great motorcycle route through the Missouri Wine Country we can recommend-beautiful scenery and winding roads. Perfect for the 'cycle! Peggy

Reviewed July 23, 2011

This hotel has the most remarkable service of hotel ive stayed at. Extemely helpful staff, super clean hotel, excellent ammenties and all for a reasonable price. I recommend this hotel to everyone. We will see ya next time!

• Stayed: July 2011
1  Thank Bcameron
PegMes, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites-Chesterfield, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2011

We appreciate the kudos! Our team works hard to make it happen for our guests and it's great to know we can deliver the service and product you expect. See you soon!

Reviewed July 12, 2011

We used this hotel as home base for a Truman State University football alumni social and golf tournament/fundraiser. We had a block of 12 rooms and chose this site because of it's location. Centrally located for air travel, participants driving in from the west and St. Louis area participants. The rooms and service were outstanding. They treat you like they know you. We will be back in 2012!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank RunOption

Thank you, delighted you had a terriffic time while in Chesterfield with us! Hope to see you again, soon!

Reviewed July 11, 2011

Very non kid & family friendly hotel! I have never been so offended in all my years of traveling as I was at this hotel. I received a call in my room from the front desk a few minutes after 9:00 pm, stating that had received a complaint of excessive noise coming from our room. Without even investigating the complain the girl from the front desk calls my room in an accusing manner, stating "the gentleman below has to get up early & we are making too much noise".
My husband, son & I had just returned back to our room around 15 minutes prior to receiving the call. My husband was sitting on the bed flipping TV channels, I was preparing to wash my face for bed, & my 4 year old son was sitting in the floor playing with a toy truck he had gotten at the zoo earlier that afternoon.
I figure I am a paying customer just as the man below us that complained, and for a $160 bucks a night, I should be able to walk in my room without worrying about making a single noise. Total missery is all I can say!!!!! Their way of making it right was by refunding me one of my two night fees. Hampton Inn received the first & last money from this family. I hope the complaining gentleman is a frequent customer of theirs, because their way of handling things, cost them another potential customer. I recommened to the front desk upon checkout that they need to advertise for business type travelers only & that they are not family orientated. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone!

Room Tip: Room was just that, a room and nothing more. My issues weren't with the room or it's cleanl...
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
PegMes, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites-Chesterfield, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2011

So sorry you had this experience with your stay. We always learn to improve our product and service by your candid feedback. There was a more tactful manner to handle that complaint from the guest below you, we agree. At Hampton, we have the 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, and despite the desk refunding one night's stay, you are not satisfied. We will therefore adjust your second night's charges off if you would be so kind as to contact me personally. In addition, we ask if we can re-earn your business by accepting a complimentary weekend stay with us so we can show you that we love families and children. Again, just contact me personally when you are ready to take your complimentary weekend and I will make your arrangements. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Peggy Messmer, General Manager Phone: 636-530-0770 or Email: peggy.messmer@hilton.com

Reviewed July 11, 2011

I travel a lot for business and I trust this hotel to always be clean and comfortable. The staff is always friendly, courteous and helpful. In addition, the hotel is across the street from numerous restaurants and a great shopping center!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank Susie44751

You said it all! Thank you so much!

Reviewed July 7, 2011

. We checked in on a holiday and the manager was working the desk, she was extremely nice and helpful. When we said we hoped to see the St Louis Arch tomorrow, she recommended that we book our tickets via the internet. I had my computer with me and did so, but then found that I needed to print the results. She had me e-mail them to her so she could easily print them. That was great! The pool had towels on the backs of all of the chairs. The rooms and the hotel in general is completely clean and attractive. We've been on an extended driving vacation (for 11 days now) and have stayed at several Hampton Inns and this one is really the best of them all. She's doing a great job.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank anonymous98999

I remember you folks! Thanks for the kind words. We hope our little tiny bit of advice about Arch tickets helped expedite you through the crowds over the July 4th holiday. Next time you take a huge circuit road trip, remember to stay with us again!

Reviewed July 6, 2011

VERY friendly staff. Clean rooms. Breakfast area is one of the nicest we have seen in a Hampton. Pool was clean and kids enjoyed it. Very good value for the price. We will definantly be back.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank lovetovacation97

Thanks! We look forward to seeing you again, soon, too!