“We loved it and we'll be back!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hampton Inn and Suites-Chesterfield

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Hampton Inn and Suites-Chesterfield
Ranked #4 of 14 Hotels in Chesterfield
Kirksville, Missouri
“We loved it and we'll be back!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2011

We used this hotel as home base for a Truman State University football alumni social and golf tournament/fundraiser. We had a block of 12 rooms and chose this site because of it's location. Centrally located for air travel, participants driving in from the west and St. Louis area participants. The rooms and service were outstanding. They treat you like they know you. We will be back in 2012!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank RunOption
PegMes, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites-Chesterfield, responded to this review, July 29, 2011
Thank you, delighted you had a terriffic time while in Chesterfield with us! Hope to see you again, soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Springfield, Missouri
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2011

Very non kid & family friendly hotel! I have never been so offended in all my years of traveling as I was at this hotel. I received a call in my room from the front desk a few minutes after 9:00 pm, stating that had received a complaint of excessive noise coming from our room. Without even investigating the complain the girl from the front desk calls my room in an accusing manner, stating "the gentleman below has to get up early & we are making too much noise".
My husband, son & I had just returned back to our room around 15 minutes prior to receiving the call. My husband was sitting on the bed flipping TV channels, I was preparing to wash my face for bed, & my 4 year old son was sitting in the floor playing with a toy truck he had gotten at the zoo earlier that afternoon.
I figure I am a paying customer just as the man below us that complained, and for a $160 bucks a night, I should be able to walk in my room without worrying about making a single noise. Total missery is all I can say!!!!! Their way of making it right was by refunding me one of my two night fees. Hampton Inn received the first & last money from this family. I hope the complaining gentleman is a frequent customer of theirs, because their way of handling things, cost them another potential customer. I recommened to the front desk upon checkout that they need to advertise for business type travelers only & that they are not family orientated. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone!

Room Tip: Room was just that, a room and nothing more. My issues weren't with the room or it's cleanl...
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
PegMes, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites-Chesterfield, responded to this review, July 12, 2011
So sorry you had this experience with your stay. We always learn to improve our product and service by your candid feedback. There was a more tactful manner to handle that complaint from the guest below you, we agree. At Hampton, we have the 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, and despite the desk refunding one night's stay, you are not satisfied. We will therefore adjust your second night's charges off if you would be so kind as to contact me personally. In addition, we ask if we can re-earn your business by accepting a complimentary weekend stay with us so we can show you that we love families and children. Again, just contact me personally when you are ready to take your complimentary weekend and I will make your arrangements. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Peggy Messmer, General Manager Phone: 636-530-0770 or Email: peggy.messmer@hilton.com
Osage Beach, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2011

I travel a lot for business and I trust this hotel to always be clean and comfortable. The staff is always friendly, courteous and helpful. In addition, the hotel is across the street from numerous restaurants and a great shopping center!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
3 Thank Susie44751
You said it all! Thank you so much!
Dunkirk, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2011

. We checked in on a holiday and the manager was working the desk, she was extremely nice and helpful. When we said we hoped to see the St Louis Arch tomorrow, she recommended that we book our tickets via the internet. I had my computer with me and did so, but then found that I needed to print the results. She had me e-mail them to her so she could easily print them. That was great! The pool had towels on the backs of all of the chairs. The rooms and the hotel in general is completely clean and attractive. We've been on an extended driving vacation (for 11 days now) and have stayed at several Hampton Inns and this one is really the best of them all. She's doing a great job.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
3 Thank anonymous98999
I remember you folks! Thanks for the kind words. We hope our little tiny bit of advice about Arch tickets helped expedite you through the crowds over the July 4th holiday. Next time you take a huge circuit road trip, remember to stay with us again!
Southwest, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2011

VERY friendly staff. Clean rooms. Breakfast area is one of the nicest we have seen in a Hampton. Pool was clean and kids enjoyed it. Very good value for the price. We will definantly be back.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
3 Thank lovetovacation97
Thanks! We look forward to seeing you again, soon, too!
Pacific, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2011

I was extremely impressed with the King Jacuzzi Suite. It was perfect for the romantic evening we had planned. The room was clean, comfortable and well stocked. They even had wine glasses available in the mini kitchen. The staff was very friendly at check in and greeted us each time we went by the main desk. The location couldn't be any better. There was about every restaurant and shopping store you could think of, many within walking distance. The complementary breakfast was amazing. The waffles, omelets and sausage was terrific. The best part was that it was very reasonable priced. I will definitely recommend this hotel to friends and look forward to returning.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
4 Thank lisa1511
Thank you for posting, the area has a wonderful selection of restaurants, bars, shopping and other activities and that makes our hotel location terriffic.
Saint Charles, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2011

My husband and I chose an in-town getaway for the night, and the only place I looked was this Hampton Inn. We were EXTREMELY happy with the hotel 5 years before when we chose it as the hotel for the guests at our wedding. With one minor exception, everyone loved the hotel and was happy with their stay. We were delighted to stay and see for ourselves this time. While we did not use hardly any of the ammenities available, we expected that we would have a lovely, comfortable evening and a great breakfast to send us off the next day and we were not disappointed.

When we arrived to check in, a bus full of people was unloading, and I was very worried that it would be a nightmare to check in or with the noise during our stay. It was not the case at all. We stayed on the first floor and we had no issues with noise inside the hotel or out. With all of those people at breakfast the next morning, the staff kept up with having the food full and available. We are really glad we decided to stay in town and here - a very nice staycation!

Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Kruton0923
Thank you so much, it was our pleasure!