The good: complimentary hot breakfast. Not a lot of variety, but better tasting than other Homewoods we've stayed at. Free Wi-fi. Location conveniently right off I-64/US40. By Chesterfield Mall. Front desk staff was friendly.
The bad: They do not have maintenance staff on call after hours. We checked in late, found out toliet did not flush, but they had no one to fix it. They were fully booked so no other room was available. Fortunately our family had two rooms booked, so we had access to a second bathroom. Second day, housekeeping did not come to clean room. Furniture in suite is old and needs updating. Suites smaller than other Homewoods we've stayed at. Stove had 2 burners but no oven. No safe in the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Homewood Suites St. Louis Chesterfield is an all-suite property located in a upscale suburb of St. Louis. We are close to St. Louis Premium Outlets and Taubman Prestige Outlets. We are close to area businesses; such as Monsanto, Mercy Health, and St. Luke's Hospital. We are an easy drive to St. Louis attractions, like Busch Stadium, the Arch, the St. Louis Zoo and Six Flags. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Homewood Suites St. Louis Chesterfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites St. Louis Chesterfield Hotel Chesterfield
- Homewood Suites Chesterfield
- Homewood Chesterfield
- Chesterfield Homewood Suites