“Hotel Stay in Chesterfield” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Homewood Suites St. Louis Chesterfield

Homewood Suites St. Louis Chesterfield
Ranked #8 of 14 Hotels in Chesterfield
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Hotel Stay in Chesterfield”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013

It was an overall great experience, I had never stayed at this particular hotel in Chesterfield and I have to say that it was very nice and definitely would stay here again. The breakfast was very good and the staff was very helpful.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Elliott R, General Manager at Homewood Suites St. Louis Chesterfield, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
Thank you so much for your nice comments about our hotel. I agree our staff and food offerings are the best things we have at Homewood Suites. I hope you can stay with us again in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Michgian
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2013

There are Hilton Garden Inn's in the area, I would have preferred another location, it was fine except the room bedding was dated, worn and uncomfortable, and the bathroom tub seem dirty or worn The meals provided were good, and I liked the lobby area. I did not care for my particular room it seemed dated and dirty in some areas.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Elliott R, General Manager at Homewood Suites St. Louis Chesterfield, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we apologize for the condition of your guest suite. We hold our staff to the highest level of service and cleanliness and we are sorry to let you down. We will take your comments under consideration as we continually work to improve our guest experience. We hope you will consider staying with us again in the future.
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2013

We had no idea this hotel was even here, and we were pleasantly surprised when we realized we were staying in a suite. We thought we were staying at a different Hilton- and it is very nice- but this was so much better. We had room to get comfortable.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
New Cambria, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

The room was clean. The interior decoration to do some updating which was no big deal because everything that was kept so nicely. the breakfast was nice and warm and just what we needed.
I would recommend that people stay here.

• Stayed February 2013
Fayetteville, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here while visiting some friends in the rea. I've never stayed at a Homewood before, but it's definitely a hotel I would look into in the future. The room was clean, beds were comfortable and the breakfast was great. Overall our stay was great!

• Stayed March 2012
1 Thank Caleb J
Kansas City, MO
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

I travel approximately 345 days a year, over 60,000 miles by car, more by air, and always love coming back to this hotel. The staff warmly welcome me as if I'm family. They try to give me the same room each time as I often travel with my mother who has Alzheimer's. If repairs are needed (had a garbage disposal malfunction this last visit) they're effected promptly and with courtesy. Everyone goes above and beyond to provide five star service in a midpriced hotel. This high level of service has been consistent for the six years I've stayed at this hotel. Needless to say, I almost always stay here when in the St Louis area. The only reason I'd stay anywhere else is if they're full as I'm booking. I do wish they had an automatic front door to make it easier with luggage, but the high quality of staff more than compensates for this minor inconvenience. I don't have Room Service rated below as they don't have official Room Service. I was once staying there and got sick, too sick to drive home, and TJ brought me food from the buffet so I didn't have to leave the room. They even offered to go to the grocery and drugstore for me, brought extra tissues unprompted, and regularly checked to make sure I was doing OK.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank EC D
Cheyenne, Wyoming
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2013

Yes, I will stay at this hotel if I find myself in St Louis again.
Accomodating, friendly, and professional staff.
The breakfasts and dinners are complimentry and are varied enough to appeal to any palet.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business