“Best Hilton in Town”

Ranked #8 of 14 Hotels in Chesterfield
Fayetteville, Georgia
“Best Hilton in Town”
Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here while visiting some friends in the rea. I've never stayed at a Homewood before, but it's definitely a hotel I would look into in the future. The room was clean, beds were comfortable and the breakfast was great. Overall our stay was great!

• Stayed March 2012
1 Thank Caleb J

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Kansas City, MO
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I travel approximately 345 days a year, over 60,000 miles by car, more by air, and always love coming back to this hotel. The staff warmly welcome me as if I'm family. They try to give me the same room each time as I often travel with my mother who has Alzheimer's. If repairs are needed (had a garbage disposal malfunction this last visit) they're effected promptly and with courtesy. Everyone goes above and beyond to provide five star service in a midpriced hotel. This high level of service has been consistent for the six years I've stayed at this hotel. Needless to say, I almost always stay here when in the St Louis area. The only reason I'd stay anywhere else is if they're full as I'm booking. I do wish they had an automatic front door to make it easier with luggage, but the high quality of staff more than compensates for this minor inconvenience. I don't have Room Service rated below as they don't have official Room Service. I was once staying there and got sick, too sick to drive home, and TJ brought me food from the buffet so I didn't have to leave the room. They even offered to go to the grocery and drugstore for me, brought extra tissues unprompted, and regularly checked to make sure I was doing OK.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank EC D
Cheyenne, Wyoming
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Yes, I will stay at this hotel if I find myself in St Louis again.
Accomodating, friendly, and professional staff.
The breakfasts and dinners are complimentry and are varied enough to appeal to any palet.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed January 17, 2013

The size of the room was excellent, however, 2 of our windows would not close all the way and the closet doors were off the tracks so you couldn't shut them. The whole room needs to be updated. If you want a hot breakfast in the morning I would recommend finding a McDonalds or somewhere else to go. This breakfast was disgusting.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 20, 2012 via mobile

Not a bad experience yet. I am a big fan of all Hilton properties but especially like Homewood suites because of the dinner and breakfast. The only issue I had is the somewhat slow Internet although it might of been the fastest that is offered in this area. Thanks again for a great experience.

Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Quincy, Illinois
Reviewed December 13, 2012

Just got home from a one night stay at the Chesterfield Homewood Suites. I believe this was our fifth stay there in 2012, and we've probably stayed over a doen times in the last five years. We go back because it is convenient and comfortable. We like the extra space a suite gives us, and the convenience of a fridge with freezer. We live in a small city 120 miles away, and often buy refrigerated or frozen foods to take back home.
Our suite on this visit was great. Some are starting to show the wear of thousands of visitors, but all are fine for a night or two.
The breakfast is fine, although we ofter go out for breakfast.
We'll be back I'm sure for at least a couple stays in the new year.

Room Tip: On very hot July and August days, try to avoid the top floor. Heat rises and the AC has a hard time...