“Hotel staff THE BEST-”

Homewood Suites St. Louis Chesterfield
Ranked #9 of 14 Hotels in Chesterfield
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I travel approximately 345 days a year, over 60,000 miles by car, more by air, and always love coming back to this hotel. The staff warmly welcome me as if I'm family. They try to give me the same room each time as I often travel with my mother who has Alzheimer's. If repairs are needed (had a garbage disposal malfunction this last visit) they're effected promptly and with courtesy. Everyone goes above and beyond to provide five star service in a midpriced hotel. This high level of service has been consistent for the six years I've stayed at this hotel. Needless to say, I almost always stay here when in the St Louis area. The only reason I'd stay anywhere else is if they're full as I'm booking. I do wish they had an automatic front door to make it easier with luggage, but the high quality of staff more than compensates for this minor inconvenience. I don't have Room Service rated below as they don't have official Room Service. I was once staying there and got sick, too sick to drive home, and TJ brought me food from the buffet so I didn't have to leave the room. They even offered to go to the grocery and drugstore for me, brought extra tissues unprompted, and regularly checked to make sure I was doing OK.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank EC D

Reviewed January 19, 2013

Yes, I will stay at this hotel if I find myself in St Louis again.
Accomodating, friendly, and professional staff.
The breakfasts and dinners are complimentry and are varied enough to appeal to any palet.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 17, 2013

The size of the room was excellent, however, 2 of our windows would not close all the way and the closet doors were off the tracks so you couldn't shut them. The whole room needs to be updated. If you want a hot breakfast in the morning I would recommend finding a McDonalds or somewhere else to go. This breakfast was disgusting.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Not a bad experience yet. I am a big fan of all Hilton properties but especially like Homewood suites because of the dinner and breakfast. The only issue I had is the somewhat slow Internet although it might of been the fastest that is offered in this area. Thanks again for a great experience.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 13, 2012

Just got home from a one night stay at the Chesterfield Homewood Suites. I believe this was our fifth stay there in 2012, and we've probably stayed over a doen times in the last five years. We go back because it is convenient and comfortable. We like the extra space a suite gives us, and the convenience of a fridge with freezer. We live in a small city 120 miles away, and often buy refrigerated or frozen foods to take back home.
Our suite on this visit was great. Some are starting to show the wear of thousands of visitors, but all are fine for a night or two.
The breakfast is fine, although we ofter go out for breakfast.
We'll be back I'm sure for at least a couple stays in the new year.

Room Tip: On very hot July and August days, try to avoid the top floor. Heat rises and the AC has a hard time...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 9, 2012

The king bedded suites are large with modern and comfortable furnishings. The hotel staff are very professional and courteous. I have stayed here on three occasions recently and would definitely consider staying in the future.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed November 26, 2012

Typical Homewood Suites quality; Clean room; tasty breakfast; and very comfortable beds! Only drawback - no indoor pool for cold weather use. Because of that , we will not stay there again, at least not when the outdoor pool is closed up.

Room Tip: The suites have ice makers in them.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family