“Good time”

Sky Zone Trampoline Park St. Louis
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Sky Zone St. Louis was completed in 2006, and offers Open Jump, a SkySlam basketball court, SkyFit fitness classes, Ultimate Dodgeball (when available) and the SkyRiser bungee trampoline. Basically, it's a wall-to-wall trampoline heaven, perfect for just about any age, shape or ability! Participants under the age of 6 are invited (and encouraged) to jump with us during one of our weekly Toddler Time sessions. Visit us today and get ready for AWESOME, HEALTHY, FUN like you've never experienced before!
Reviewed September 7, 2012

Fun for active Tweens, teens and families. Clean, reasonable prices and birthday party packages available.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

My nephew was in town for Labor Day, and we decided to try Sky Zone. He is 3, so he was one of the younger ones there. Sky Zone tries to keep the big kids on one side and the small kids on the other side. It worked most of the time, but that is a little difficult for the little ones to understand. My nephew had a great time jumping on the trampolines, but was too timid to do the foam pit; however, I thought that was lot of fun. The price is a little high for one hour of play, but since it was a special occasion, I was okay with paying that amount.

Reviewed September 1, 2012

Fun time for teenagers. Will consider booking and having one of our grandchildren's birthday party here.

1  Thank Gina526
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Skyzone is so much fun and I would have given it an "excellent" rating, but the $12/hour fee is just too steep. People of all ages have fun here.

1  Thank KR171
Reviewed July 8, 2012

We took our 5-yr-old twin daughters yesterday for some fun family time. We all had a great time and even had the place to ourselves for over half our time. We took their advice and came on a weekend morning during one of their slower times. I can see where I would worry about young kids if it was crowded. We did a half hour which was enough for us. We didn't do the foam pit or anything else this time. If you do an hour or more of jump time you can add these things relatively cheaply which is probably what we'll do next time. We'll also consider renting shoes because all of our feet were black afterwards. The place was clean and the staff nice. My only complaint is that at $40 for a half hour for a family of four it's expensive.

2  Thank dnabunch