“Great place to celebrate special occasion”
Review of Oceana Bistro - CLOSED

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 8, 2011

We have previously eaten at Andria's in O'Fallon, IL but not at this location. The food is excellent and the service was great. Serving size is still quite large. My husband and I shared the large cut of prime rib. They also have 1 lb. baked potatoes that are especially good. Beautiful patio area, however, when we were there it was rainy and cool so we did not use it. We chose this restaurant location because we were able to make online reservations. The other location does not take reservations.

Reviewed June 4, 2011

From the minute I walked in everyone was attentive, was seated immediately-asked for the patio and sat by this beautiful waterfall. My server-Lisa-was outstanding and her suggestions were all very good! Dinner was steak and it was perfectly cooked and tasted even better. They had a jazz group playing that evening and the music just complimented the evening. A definite "go back to place".

Reviewed October 11, 2009

Fantastic food, great service. Great steaks. I have visited Andria's at least four times. It is a nice steakhouse. Deserts are very good . It is nice value.

Reviewed August 30, 2009

Andria’s should be ashamed of the way they run their restaurant. I can’t ever remember a time where I was so completely disappointed in a restaurant and let me start by saying, I am very easygoing and it takes a lot to make me complain! My husband and I had reservations at 8pm on a Saturday night. We were shown to our table and ordered a glass of wine and the French onion soup as an appetizer. Within minutes of being seated, I found myself constantly swatting the fruit flies away! This was starting to get very annoying, so I mentioned it to my waitress and she said she would talk to her manager (Not quite sure what that was going to accomplish?) but she never came back to discuss the issue or offer to move us to a different table. Our soup came and it was more like a paste than soup. Nonetheless, we were still optimistic. I ordered the filet and lobster and my husband ordered a Ribeye. After receiving our salads we waited 45 minutes for our food to arrive, with no acknowledgement from our server on the delay. When our food finally arrived, my lobster was brown around the edges and and the texture was such that I could not even cut it with a knife (the steaks were good and cooked properly). At this point I asked to speak to the manager in regards to our service and the condition of my lobster tail. Alan came and sat down to speak with us. I proceeded to tell him of our experience thus far and asked him what he thought about the tail that lie on my plate. He told me he doesn’t eat lobster but he knows it should be white and fluff with a fork. Then he proceeded to ask me, the customer, what I think should be done about it!! I told him that it was not my place to decide what should be “done” about it, as he was the manager. He offered to give us a gift card to come back and try them again. He left our table and we waited another 10 minutes for our waitress to return, only to be served an $80 bill and a $30 gift card. As a manager, I think he was completely inexperienced and unprofessional in handling this situation. We might have felt differently and given Andria’s a second chance (as we understand that mistakes happen) if he would have handled the situation appropriately. A friend recommended Andria’s and we were eager to discover a new dining spot, but I would send my friend to Outback before I would recommend Andria’s!!!