“Royal W Resort provided our family & friends a trip to remember!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cassville
Royal W Resort Cabins & RV Park
Oklahoma
“Royal W Resort provided our family & friends a trip to remember!”
Reviewed June 16, 2009

Royal W Resort fit the needs and desires of our entire 14 person party! Each couple/family had their own cabin but were all close together for visiting. Being able to make our own campfire and cook outside was marvelous! We have stayed at the Royal W at least 4 times and enjoy it every time! The quiet serenity and wooded surroundings allows us to totally relax away from the phone and hustle bustle of the city! But, you are close enough to Branson for some wonderful shopping, while the guys enjoy the trout fishing on Roaring River. I would highly recommend this resort to anyone, especially to a large family or gathering of friends.

• Stayed October 2008, traveled with family
6 Thank familyistops

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Joplin, MO.
Reviewed June 1, 2009

A review was posted about this Royal W Resort that can't possibly be the same place we stay. Cindy and Steve, the owners of the Royal W have done everything possible to make this resort a #1 place to stay. The cabins so very clean, bug free (except maybe a fly gets inside when you enter)and very comfortable mattresses. Well stocked with paper towels, TP, and Cindy's homemade soap. Coffee pot, microwave, toaster, pans, every need is there. The beds are freshly made with clean sheets and bedspreads. Our rooms often have the trout bedspreads. We have three more reservations already. The Millers

• Stayed May 2009, traveled with family
5 Thank Barrycountynatives
missouri
Reviewed May 25, 2009

One of the last place's my wife and I could find a vacancy for a Memorial weekend spontanious getaway ! The Park was so worth the trip,the lodge provided excellent dining at reasonable prices,and we enjoyed the hiking trails. The owner's of Royal W were very nice,the Cabin,not so ! TO CRAMPED,TO CLOSE TO ROAD,MATTRESS FROM THE 60'S,STILL HAVE WELP'S FROM BEDBUG'S,BACK STILL HURT'S FROM BED , "NO SLEEP" Braved it for two night's,asked for an adjustment on bill to give up third night ,WAS NOT ALLOWED! Packed up and left a day early,JUST WANTED TO GETAWAY !

• Stayed May 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank paulatpms
Flyfisherman01, Owner at Royal W Resort Cabins & RV Park, responded to this review, May 31, 2009
In response to the May 25th review, here are some facts. The Memorial weekend is a 3 day holiday stay. Every guest is informed of this upon making the reservation. This is why no refund was given back to the couple. Especially after 2 days of staying, and no issues or problems were ever reported. The fact is, our mattress’s were new in 2006, and our cabins are always noted from customers as very CLEAN. No bedbugs have ever been found in the resort. We check for this. The couple did NOT report issues on being cramped or having bedbugs when checking out either. We respond to every customers concerns at the time of the report. So to read this days later on the web is very concerning and unfortunate to us. We do our best every day to have repeat business and happy customers who rebook with us regularly. This is what helps drive our positive customer satisfaction levels. I hope this response helps those existing and possible new customers know how much we care. I hope we get a chance to win back this couples business again.

Steve & Cindy
Owners of Royal W Resort Cabins & RV Park.
Tulsa, Ok
Reviewed July 30, 2008

I just wanted to share an e-mail that I had sent to the wonderful people of the Royal W Resort with anyone who is inquiring about thier place, which is just phenomenel!!!

Hello,

Carmelita here. I just wanted to let you guys know of all places that we
have ever stayed this was by far the best stay that I have ever had. I feel
that not only did we have a great vacation but that we have also gained

two new friends. I really appreciate how you guys went above and beyond
to make our stay enjoyable. Just in case you decide to post this I will follow
with a little about our stay.

We initially had booked our stay for 3 nights and loved it so much there that
we extended it our stay for a week and we have already booked ahead for
next year. Steve and Cindy own and operate the Royal W Resort. Most of
the time when you check into a place you go to your room and that's it,
hoping not to put anyone off with any special needs you need (extra towels,
etc.). I never got the impression that anything was an inconvience. The
Royal W Resort is not ran on "Auto Pilot" like some places can seem. I think
it is great to see owners that seem to actually care about your stay and
accommodations. My husband had stayed there on the previous year before
the whole family had went, just right after Steve and Cindy had bought the
Royal W Resort and when we went as a family he could not believe all of the
changes that had been made. There is much more they are doing and you can
tell as you stay and watch them buzz around taking care of everything. My
kids have even taking a liking to Steve and Cindy and loved their stay at the
Royal W Resort. Yes the pool was a favorite for the kids but they also had
the hula hoops out there for the kids, some pool toys, and the kids took a
little enjoyment in the horseshoe pit. Another of their favorite was being able
to do smores outside with the fire pits that they have with wood right there
for your use. Our family camps out at the lake a lot and it was like being at
the lake with some extra perks with the water slide just down the street along
with the Roaring river, the Drive Thru Petting Zoo, and some other places that
were just a five minute drive. Needless to say whether with kids or without
I think the Royal W Resort is a must for people to give a try at least once for
a vacation. If you chose to check it out their website it does not do it any justice,
and I hope your stay will be as great as ours!!!

THE GRUSE FAMILY
07/15/2008

• Liked — The owners and the location. A lot of things to be able to go do that was not a far drive.
  • Disliked — Can't say that there is anything that I wasn't happy with.
  • Stayed July 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
6 Thank ntruluv
Kansas
Reviewed May 16, 2008

I have visited this resort several times. Each and every time I have been they have made yet another upgrade to the once outdated cabins and surrounding area. The stay is always enjoyable and refreshing. The owners are always available if need be but far enough away to enjoy your privacy. It has great access to Eureka Springs, Branson, Silver Dollar City and fishing at Roaring River State Park without being right in the middle of the hussel and bussel. It is a great place for both a family get away or a relaxing romantic weekend away from the kids. With the pool for the kids and adults as well as the horseshoe pits, community smoker availble to use and golfing right across the street what better way to enjoy the stay. The cabins are neat and clean with a hint of ozark mountain hospitality. It's easy access right off the highway makes any day trip convenient. I would recommend that anyone headed to the Ozarks to stop in and check out the place. You will not be disappointed. Get online and check out the website, it is as easy accessible as the resort itself. I loved it so much I booked for the Memorial Day holiday weekend...see ya there!

• Liked — Relaxing atmosphere
  • Disliked — having to leave
  • Stayed May 2008, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
6 Thank KSGAL
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cassville
Budget Inn Cassville
Budget Inn Cassville
#2 of 2 in Cassville
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-Cassville/Roaring River
Super 8 Monett
Super 8 Monett
#1 of 2 in Monett

Been to Royal W Resort Cabins & RV Park? Share your experiences!