Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-Cassville/Roaring River
$89
TripAdvisor
$73
TripAdvisor
The Country Inn of Eureka Springs(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
$100
$170
Wanderoo Lodge(Eureka Springs)
$62
$49
1905 Basin Park Hotel(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
$109
$167
Best Western Inn of the Ozarks(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
$100
Swiss Village Inn(Eureka Springs)
$54
All reviewsroom was cleanstayed herenext morningcontinental breakfastbiscuits gravyadded bonusplace to sleepwalls are thinfishreclinerclerkmotelbedfuneralsheetsrates
Reviewed October 14, 2013

This is the best place to stay in the Cassville area. The staff is wonderful, Marty the manager, went out of his way to make me feel comfortable after a very long drive.He greeted me every morning and asked about my previous day. The biscuits & gravy were hot and hit the spot.The room had a very big comfy recliner and was very clean. I've stayed there many times and know I will again. I grew up in this area and love it there. It's nice to know there's a place to stay where I will comfortable. Tonya from Minnesota

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Tonya O
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Sure, you don't have many choices in Cassville. I liked the hotel. It was what I expected. Friendly staff, quiet place and very clean. The breakfast was small but sufficient to keep you going in the morning.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Steffen U
Reviewed August 20, 2013

We were just on an extended weekend vacation through Arkansas on our way back to home in Missouri. We needed a place to stay one more night. We decided to fish Roaring River State Park and wanted a cheaper room than what the state park offered. This hotel was clean. The staff was easy to work with on registration. Glad the breakfast was available earlier for the fisherman in the group. Worth the little extra drive to the park.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank susanelaine
cassvillegm, Owner at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-Cassville/Roaring River, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2013

We're happy that you discovered our hotel and appreciate you staying with us. We know that fisherman like to get an early start so we are happy to begin our breakfast at 5 AM. Thank you for letting us know that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you in the future.
Linda Precoda, Owner

Reviewed July 4, 2013

We found this hotel very clean and well maintained. The complimentary breakfast was typical continental style with the addition of biscuits and gravy. In consideration of those staying here and planning to fish at Roaring River the breakfast starts at 5 am which was a nice touch. If you are staying in Cassville, MO, this is probably your best choice.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank MKM65610
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Cassville is a very small town in the Ozarks, a little off the beaten path unless you're heading to Roaring River For us, we were there for a pageant.

The Best Value Inn and Suites is your pretty standard BVI. It's a two story hotel, with a small pool, which we didn't use in February! The most interesting thing about this hotel are the sign that says if you catch and clean your fish, they will freeze it for you.

The staff here is incredible. Seriously some of the most wonderful, accommodating and friendly bunch of people you'll meet. I felt like a guest in their home! Amy, especially, was wonderful. I hope management is reading this review, because I want them to know that they have a real gem in Amy.

The breakfast area is really small, but it works. Your standard continental fare. Nothing fancy, but it definitely hit the spot. The tables are adorable. They're wrought iron with a glass top, and nestled in the iron were little snowmen. It was a really unexpected and cute addition. I also liked that they had snack crackers and mints available at the front desk, at all times.

The rooms were comfortable. The walls are thin, so you will hear what's happening in the hallways. The only complaint I have at all is that the pillows are so thin, it's like sleeping on nothing at all. Everything was clean. There is a really tiny refrigerator in the room.

All in all, especially for the price and location, this was a really nice stay. I imagine we'll be back here again.

Room Tip: We stayed on the first floor, because there was no elevator going up to the next floor. We could hear everything overhead, as well as through the doors and walls.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank valkgal
cassvillegm, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-Cassville/Roaring River, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2013

Thank you for your kind words. Our staff really works hard on making each and every guest feel at home when they are away from home. My staff and I would like to thank you for staying with us and hope to see you next time you make it down in to our area.