“Wonderful Retreat!”
Review of Rock Village Court

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cassville
Rock Village Court
Reviewed March 22, 2014

We had a wonderful time staying in the cabins this week! We slept wonderfully and enjoyed the cable TV and wifi. The rooms were clean and and we loved the extra touches! New BBQ grills, comfy chairs and picnic tables allowed us to enjoy the weather when we were not fishing. The hosts were very friendly and helpful...we could not have asked for more! Atmosphere is EVERYTHING! We will be staying again...hopefully for more than 3 nights!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
4  Thank Teresa B

Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

I stayed at five cabins on this vacation and this place was by far the worst. It is right on the highway and I could hear cars driving on the warning strip all night. No pool or hot tub, nothing for children to do. This was the only cabin of the five that did not have the heater running when we arrived so it was very cold as well. They charge a $20 minimum if they have to wash or re-wash dishes, but I had to was the nasty coffee cups before I used them. I will have no problem avoiding this place in the future.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
4  Thank Seank0812
Reviewed October 20, 2013

We always love staying at Rock Village Court when we come to the area. Great location, roaring river hatchery is just couple miles, eureka springs is a half hour, Branson is an hour roughly, there's so much to do while we soak up the beautiful scenery of the Ozarks! we especially like that cabins are non smoking and clean! Best place to stay if you're in the area, hands down. Thank you John and Pamela for great hospitality!

• Stayed: October 2013
6  Thank jburt1992
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Nice clean peaceful place to stay. Great location and super nice owners. Close to the river without all the traffic and noise of all the jake brakes. Loved the laundry area, we left with clean clothes. We can't wait to go back again. In fact we booked our next stay before we left!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
6  Thank Lynette L
Reviewed October 16, 2013

I love this place! It's very comfortable and relaxing, I will definitely make a return trip. Cabins are clean, beds are comfortable, kitchen is stocked with necessary dishes and pots and pans. Owners are very friendly. It's a nice place to visit.

Room Tip: Cabin 6 is my favorite.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank Carrie B
Reviewed October 4, 2013

I love this place! It's where I go to for solitude, spiritual healing, and soul healing! The staff is so personably, real people with real lives! Rock Village Court will always be my go to place when I need to find myself in this crazy, fast paced cyber world!!!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
7  Thank Brenda T
Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

Amazing place, really clean, Great location, really friendly people would stay again, Really close to the river easy fishing location, Nice and peaceful easy to find, Close to town and the liquor store!!!!

• Stayed: June 2013
6  Thank Jenmarie86

Been to Rock Village Court? Share your experiences!