“Time To Change your Mattresses To Memmory Foam. Get with the Program.” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Super 8 Carthage

Super 8 Carthage
and 1 more site!
Super 8 Carthage
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Carthage

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Homer AK
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2012

We stopped here for one night after a long day on the road. Very friendly and efficient service. The room and bathroom were very clean, smoking room that still smelled good. The water pressure wasn't the best but overall, no issues. Would definately stay here again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Charleston, Missouri
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2012

Looking at the reviews, we did NOT want to stay at this hotel, but it is where corporate put us. Aside from petty little things like "not the best gravy" and "only mediocre water pressure in the shower" we have zero complaints. Everything was in place with our reservation and all the stafff was highly attentive and pleasant. Hotel is visible from Hwy 71.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2012

My family has been using this Super 8 for many,many years as well as recommended in the past to friends.Unfortunatly the last few years our stays at Super 8 is due to Family deaths & severe illnesses..BUT we've stayed at this Super 8 for the last time!!, I had reserved a non-smoking room ( which is on the main floor)for 2 nights, but the room smelled so bad and there were even burn marks through out the room showing it had been smoked in. The bathtub was dirty & the toilet had not been flushed or cleaned. The TV wasn't working & I had called the front desk 3 times & there wasn't an answer so I went a head & walked up there & when I got to the end of the hallway there was a lady on her cell phone & she told me they were having issues with thier room & had been calling the front desk & couldn't get anyone to answer, so when she seen the manager"Sonny" sitting on the couch in the lobby watching TV she was calling the front desk to see if he would get up & answer it but he didn't. I told the manager"Sonny" about the TV & he said he would come down & look at it & showed us there is a box that has sticky tape on it & says it needs to stay taped to the side of the TV to get it to work. The air conditioner wasn't working, you could not adjust the temp. so the room stayed hot, it would kick on for 8 min. then it would go off for 15 min. & it smelled moldy when it did come on. There was a used dried up coffee filter in the coffee pot. Unfortunetly our stay this time was due to my mother being very ill & Hospice is taking care of her, well on our second day I had gotten sick with a stomach bug & was told I couldn't be around my mother, so I had notified the manager"Sonny" that I was going to have to go home and why, which I live out of state, and needed to get a refund or credit for our second night and he refused to do anything..NO refund, NO credit for a future stay or anything...I explained to them that my mothers healthcare personel would not allow me to be around her and THEY COULD CARE LESS. THIS SUPER 8 IS NOT PEOPLE FRIENDLY AND THEY DO NOT CARE IF THEY HAVE RETURNING CUSTOMER LOYALTY!!!

Room Tip: go somewhere else