“Usual standard of excellence”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Carthage
Reviewed June 26, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel several times and all facets of the experience was superior as usual. The room was terrific, the personnel were very gracious. My wife and I always look forward to our visit to this hotel when we visit the Precious Moments Chapel.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Quality Inn & Suites

Reviewed June 16, 2014

Clean, pretty, and great location. Very friendly, helpful staff. I would recommend this to anyone wanting to stay close to Precious Moments Chapel or just the area. Breakfast is very nice and the value for your money is super. There are restaurants close by also.

1  Thank Sharon H
Reviewed June 8, 2014

With 11 of us ranging in age 1 to age 67; everyone had a great time! The staff at the front desk on Friday evening was wonderful and fun! The pool is attractive, clean and a great fun place to relax. All of the family enjoyed the breakfast options!

1  Thank Donald G
Reviewed June 2, 2014

We travel quite a bit and stay in a variety of hotels, condos and homes and experience lots of great accommodations....this was definitely not one of them. The staff wasn't accommodating and the first room we had was hot and smelled musty.

1  Thank Lesa B
bwpreciousmoments, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2014

Thank you for your comments concerning your stay at the Best Western Precious Moments Hotel. I appreciate your taking the time to voice your issue and hope you will accept my apologies for any inconvenience you experienced.

I am disappointed we failed to give you the fine accommodations and consideration we strive for with all our guests – the type of service we pride ourselves in. We have taken the steps to ensure that the problems you experienced do not happen again. Please call me at the number below to discuss compensation for your unpleasant stay.

We appreciate your patronage and hope you will stay with us at the Best Western Precious Moments Hotel the next time you are in Carthage. I can assure you we will do everything we can to make your stay a comfortable and happy one.

Anthea Harbin
Best Western Precious Moments Hotel
417-359-5900

Reviewed June 2, 2014

We always enjoy coming to this hotel when we have horseshows in Carthage, MO. The staff is friendly, hotel is clean and the breakfast is perfect for my grandsons. The boys like to swim in the pool. Only concern is it is always cold, be nice if they could warm it up a little.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Denise S
Reviewed June 1, 2014

We use this hotel at least twice a year. They have the most friendly and helpful staff. Large rooms, good breakfast, comfortable beds, good WiFi, great pool, quick check-in and check-out, not far from the highway exit, easy booking on-line and great price for the stay keep us coming back.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Julie J
Reviewed May 28, 2014

On initial impression the hotel looked nice. Checked in and the first non-smoking room smelled of smoke. The hotel graciously changed our room . The next room did not smell of smoke ( a little musty). We left and did not return until late in the evening. We turned on the A/c unit and went to bed. My daughter and I started sneezing within a few minutes. It progressively got worse. When I turned on the lights around 3am we noticed some dust coming out of the a/c unit. We turned it off.

We got up at 6 and checked out. When I told the front desk, she said "Well I will let housekeeping know"....I am pretty sure that it is a maintenance problem as well. To continued I sneezed most of the way home ( four hours)and quite a bit more into the night when I got home( yes, I have dust and mold allergies). I am just now starting to feel better, and it is a week later- 7 days of Allergy medicine-and now antibiotics for a sinus infection). NO I would not recommend this hotel!

(If you wonder why I didn't call the front desk immediately I was sneezing that much and was trying to pack - take a shower - and check out as soon as the sun came up.) This is the first Best Western and it will be my last!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Marinemom08

I have investigated your comments and have taken the steps to ensure that the problems you experienced do not happen again. My staff has also been notified of your comments and we have taken immediate corrective action.

If you could give me your room number and dates of stay I will issue you a refund. Again I apologize for your unpleasant stay.

We appreciate your patronage and hope you will try us again the next time you are in Carthage. I can assure you we will do everything we can to make your stay a comfortable and happy one.

Anthea Harbin
Best Western Precious Moments Hotel
417-359-5900

Also consider these accommodations in or near Carthage
Econo Lodge
#4 of 6 in Carthage
Best Budget Inn
Best Budget Inn
#3 of 6 in Carthage

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!