“Nice structure, handy to Precious Moments Chapel.”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Carthage
Reviewed October 30, 2012 via mobile

Very nice lobby, nice pool but no hot tub or sauna. Breakfast consists of fresh fruit, cereal, juice, pancakes, biscuits and gravy, scrabled eggs and sausage patties and rolls and yogurt. Five of the drink machines had "Do not work" signs on them, but all drinks were available in other methods. Rooms had refrigs and, microwaves. The rooms had a sink outside the toilet and bathtub room, but there was also a sink in the toilet and tub room.There were two stuffed chairs, a desk and a table and ample plug ins for charging units. There was a32" flat screen television. There was also WiFi.

• Stayed: October 2012

Reviewed October 29, 2012

I would give this hotel a rating of five were it not for the breakfast. Having said this I would stay there again and intend to next year. I went twice to the breakfast and everything was out including the coffee

Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
bwpreciousmoments, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review of our property. I apologize for the problems you had with breakfast. Would you mind letting me know the dates of your stay, the estimated time you went to breakfast and what items were missing so I can research the attendant on duty? I fully intend to correct this issue before your next stay. Please call me at the number listed below. Thank you again for your time and effort.

Anthea Harbin
Best Western Precious Moments Hotel
417-359-5900

Reviewed October 4, 2012 via mobile

We arrived at this hotel after an extensive detour due to the highway we were coming in on being closed and this was our first trip to carthage. The clerk seemed a bit short with us-we werent impressed with her lack of enthusiasm for our arrival. Other staff we met were awesomely friendly, they treated us with much friendliness and helpfulness. We loved the indoor pool- very lodge like appearance at the pool. We wanted to buy some snacks from gift shop yet noone was around-front desk was empty-same clerk from earlier was outside smoking in the patio, not available at the counter. Fitness center is a major amenity for our family and this one had an old small treadmill, a rickety "elliptical" and a bike that was so hard to ride, I felt like I was riding up hill against the wind on the lowest setting. Weights machine kept getting stuck and I would have to pull out the pin and let the weights free fall and start again. Breakfast was ok. Appreciated eggs and sausage. Coffee machine not working. Nice selection of food. Rooms clean and hotel was very quiet. Received some much needed rest. Enjoyed the precious moments decor. Very cute. There wasnt many close restaurants except mcdonalds but there is a wonderful buffet restaurant on corner from hotel which was great! Very highly recommend eating there!

• Stayed: October 2012
bwpreciousmoments, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2012

Thank you for your comments concerning your stay at the Best Western Precious Moments Hotel. I appreciate your taking the time to comment and hope you will accept my apologies for any inconvenience you experienced.

I am disappointed we failed to give you the fine service and consideration we strive for with all our guests – the type of service we pride ourselves in. I have investigated your comments and have taken steps to ensure that the problems you experienced do not happen again. My staff has also been made aware of your comments and we have taken immediate corrective action.

We appreciate your patronage and hope you will stay with us again. I can assure you we will do everything we can to make your stay a comfortable and happy one as we illustrate that what happened to you was an unfortunate exception to our normally high quality of service.

Anthea Harbin
Best Western Precious Moments Hotel

Reviewed September 18, 2012 via mobile

Pretty good hotel, girl at the desk didn't waste any time getting me checked in. Room was clean and the bed was comfortable enough. I had to leave early, so I can't comment on the breakfast but I'm sure if it doesn't meet your needs, there's a gas station across the road.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed August 13, 2012

We needed a room quickly late at night and this one fit the bill. The room was clean and quiet and no distractions. Only complaint was there was not good coffee in the breakfast area. We didn't have time to go swimming, so can't comment on the pool. The lobby area was spacious and inviting.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 3, 2012

We had a very spacious room with a big king bed and there even was a table with 2 chairs in the room. Very good value for the money. The location wasn't close to anything that had our interest but was close to the interstate.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 9, 2012

This was a very cute little hotel. The rooms were a little older but very clean. We stayed here on our way from Texas to Iowa for a yearly trip. Be sure to bring your bathing suit, the pool is extremely nice and well cleaned. Breakfast is about average for a continental breakfast. Cute little precious moment pictures hang over the bed in every room. We plan on coming back on our way to Iowa next year.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Carthage
Econo Lodge
#3 of 6 in Carthage
Carthage Inn
Carthage Inn
#6 of 6 in Carthage

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!