“Off the beaten path”

Boomer Sooner Barbecue
Ranked #11 of 56 Restaurants in Carthage
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: We Are A Sit Down, Take Out, Call In, Drive Thru. We Offer Full Service Catering. Our Bbq Is Our Specialty. We Also Offer Fresh Hamburgers. Fresh Wings Cooked To Order With 8 Great Flavors. We May Be Decorated For The Boomer Sooner Fan At Heart, But We Welcome All.
Cabool, Missouri
“Off the beaten path”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

My GPS took me straight to the place but it is on a "less traveled" street. Food was excellent. Service was good. This is not a fancy BBQ place. Just good " Eats"

Visited August 2012
1 Thank jill5455

Carthage, Missouri
“Good BBQ”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

I guess I am still looking for a good BBQ place. This place is fair; the pulled pork sandwiches are good; the sides are nothing spectacular; the ribs are fine, but again nothing spectacular. One thing I will say is that there is not an overwhelming smoke flavor to their meats which is one thing we like about this place. The prices are reasonable.

• Visited May 2012
Joplin, Missouri
“WOW! Great food!”
Reviewed June 17, 2012

I have never been disappointed by the food. I eat here every time I get a chance. I suggest the pulled pork.

Visited June 2012
Carthage, Missouri
“Yum!”
Reviewed May 19, 2012

Local BBQ doesn't get any better. A must do if in Carthage. Large portions and great sides to choose from.

Visited April 2012
Carthage, MO
“Solid locally owned bbq”
Reviewed April 24, 2012

Simply put, the food is good and the prices are right. Don't forget to ask about free ice cream cones (seriously).