“Take out is the only way to go”
Review of Bamboo Gardens

Bamboo Gardens
Ranked #14 of 57 Restaurants in Carthage
Joplin, Missouri
“Take out is the only way to go”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

This food has been the same for as long as I can remember. Good for a fast food pick-up type place. Make sure you check that you have everything though. We live about 15-20 minutes away and we've driven all the way home a couple times to find there wasn't crab rangoons or egg rolls... Kind of disappointing but I guess it's our responsibility too.

Visited October 2012

Carthage, Missouri, United States
“Springfield (Cashew) Chicken”
Reviewed July 11, 2012

Springfield Chicken (Cashew Chicken)from the window, a #1. Milk soaked fried chicken nuggets with a small plastic container of Rice. Eat and Drive. Buffet inside is clean and busy but not amazing. If you are heavy get a seat close to the Buffet.

Visited July 2012
Carthage, Missouri
“Typical Chinese food for this area”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

This food is just okay. I have lived in Carthage most my life and this food is nothing special. If you want authentic food, don't go here. If you want a buffet that has a big selection, this is your place. Most the food has the same taste (bland) regardless of whether it is chicken, beef, or vegetarian. There is no consistency in the taste from day to day either. Only chinese restaurant that I have ever had to throw out my rice because it was horrible. I will say that it is a large location that can accomodate big groups and it is always clean.

• Visited July 2012
Lenexa, Kansas
“Wish we had tried it soonet : (”
Reviewed June 10, 2012

I originally didn't want go to BG simply because the sign outside looked so dated. My third weekend in Carthage, my husband got carryout and said the buffet looked good and that even I would like it. So, the next weekend, which ended up being our last, we went early on Sat. evening. By the time we left the place was packed and the food was so good! My faves were the shrimp (duh), bbq ribs and fantastic Lemon Chicken. Good extras like black olives, pickled okra, and most unlikely a delicious Waldorf salad that was my dessert. We would have gone back, and if we get down that direction again we will definitely stop!!

• Visited March 2012
marion, iowa
“Uninspired buffet!”
Reviewed May 20, 2012

Ran out of crab legs when we arrived so don't know if they were any good or not. Best thing was the hot tea.

Visited May 2012