I was actually working out of Sikeston so finding this Hampton along with all of the great local ammenities near the hotel was perfect. The Hampton was quiet and a little out dated but clean and comfortable. My stay was short and I was barely in the hotel but the was I see it....if your in this area of the country and in need of a hotel, you probably are not going to complain about the quality of the wallpaper or the color of the tile.
Im not sure what was up with the bed but it was AMAZING!! I honestly have not come across one that comfortable yet...maybe it was from the 80,s like the rest of the decor so it had plenty of wear???
Outback to the right, target to the left, walmart across the street, and plenty of other resturant within 1-2 miles max. My stay was good enough I will be staying there again in January for 3 weeks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pear Tree Inn Cape Girardeau West is located off Interstate 55, four miles west of downtown Cape Girardeau, Missouri. Guests can enjoy a free continental breakfast daily, free wireless Internet access in all rooms and throughout the hotel, free local calls and 60 minutes of free long distance calls. Pear Tree Inn by Drury provides an outstanding balance of quality, amenities and value. We look forward to having you as our guest! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Pear Tree Inn Cape Girardeau West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Cape Girardeau Hotel Cape Girardeau
- Cape Girardeau Hampton Inn