“Hours”

8:00 PM
Ranked #21 of 169 Restaurants in Cape Girardeau
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed April 17, 2019 via mobile

It would be nice if your TripAdvisor hours were correct. I went out of my way a bit to come for lunch only to find you don't open until 4 pm. Great Italian food though.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed January 6, 2019 via mobile

This is my first visit to this restaurant. It was also my first time to try Chilean Sea Bass. It was so delicious! The atmosphere was very nice, the service was excellent. My friend had the Frenched Pork Chop and enjoyed that also.
Based on these dishes and the overall experience, I do plan to return and try some other offerings. I would also recommend this restaurant.

Descriptions of the dishes are:

CHILEAN SEA BASS
broiled filet of sea bass with soy ginger glaze served over parmesan risotto with seasonal vegetables

FRENCHED PORK CHOP
pan seared bone-in pork chop, with brandy apples, and Italian-smashed potatoes

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed December 3, 2018 via mobile

Love this place! We had a wine, salad, meatballs & pasta with shrimp & asparagus, it was all great. But the best was the dessert, LIMONCELLO BITES were fabulous! Beautiful plate & so tasty! Sorry, already had a few bites before picture!

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed July 23, 2018

We had the private room for a group of eight. The ambiance was fine; the waiter was fine; the service was fine. I had the flounder special; one companion had the chicken piccata, another penne primavera, another salmon. All the meals were a huge disappointment. They were just bland. I'd say they would be acceptable for Denny's or Applebees, but this is a higher end restaurant, so they just did not even come close to the quality we expected. We had great service, and they kept our wine and water glasses full, but we had 6 or 7 bottles of wine at $45 a bottle along with a couple of bottles of spring water, so they should have served us well. In short, the place is lovely, but the food is pricey and mediocre at best. I won't be going back.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 7, 2018 via mobile

What a great find! We stopped on the way to St. Louis. Great food- appetizers: mussels and cannellini dip. Drinks were exceptional. Taylor hooked us up with stellar gin martinis and old-fashions as well as great wine. We will stop in again!

Date of visit: June 2018