“The best in Cape”

Ranked #23 of 148 Restaurants in Cape Girardeau
Cape Girardeau, Missouri
“The best in Cape”
Reviewed June 16, 2014 via mobile

Zoi's has the best Gyro's ever! I love their Greek salads, service is great. Drive through or walk up only but you can't beat the prices.

Visited June 2014

Alma, Illinois
“Unreliable business hours.”
Reviewed May 24, 2014

We drove over 100 miles specifically to eat at this supposedly five star eating establishment. First, it is not a restaurant, but only a drive through. Second, they were closed at 3:30pm on the Saturday of Memorial Day Weekend despite at least two employees being present inside the business. Instead talking to us, they waved their hands from inside the closed building telling us they were not open. At the very least, make sure they will be open before traveling any great distance to go to this drive through.

• Visited May 2014
Cape Girardeau, MO
“Best Gyros and hummus around!”
Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

Zoi's is only drive-thru or walk up with a few outside seats. It is in a tiny building that you miss easily, but look for it! They have some of the best food in town. The Gyro's are huge and delicious. If you like garlic, try the hummus (we LOVE it!). If getting fries with your order, I recommend the Cajun fries. they are not spicy, but have seasoning on them and are the perfect amount of crunchy. The owner is Greek and everyone who works there is very friendly! If you plan on drive-thru you may wish to call your order in ahead of time because they make the food to order and can take a while.

Elk River, Minnesota
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food!”
Reviewed April 25, 2014

This place has the best gyros I've ever had. The lady who runs the place is Greek. I love a restaurant that picks it's specialty dish and nails it! There's only a drive thru and a walk up window, no indoor dining area. And I don't think she's open on Sundays. Whenever I'm in Cape, I always stop by Zoi's!

• Visited March 2014
“Best gyro ever!!!!!”
Reviewed January 15, 2014 via mobile

Went here by word if mouth and I'm very glad I did!!!! I had the Humus Gyro and it was SOOOO GOOD!!! I can't wait to go back and try their gyros.

• Visited January 2014