“Our kind of place”

Cup'n Cork
Ranked #47 of 149 Restaurants in Cape Girardeau
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

Stopped here on the way through Cape Girardeau on a girls trip. This was our kind of place with the cozy eccletic coffee shop atmosphere and the original menu items. The food and service were great! Glad we stopped here and would definitely recommend as a light, casual lunch choice. Located in a nice area too on the riverfront.

There are newer reviews for Cup'n Cork

Reviewed March 5, 2013

Food is so much better since new owners took over. The service is somewhat slow. Seats could use reupholstering.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I stopped here for lunch and was promptly taken care of. The orders were taken and drinks were supplied in the average amount of time you would expect. I ordered the Southwest Chicken Wrap and Pita Chips. I got the wrap and Tomato Bisque instead. I didn't care, that sounded good so I decided to go ahead and eat it. Good decision. It was great. The wrap was probably in the top 5 I have had in my life, save one small piece of chicken gristle that was in it.

During the meal we were mistakenly presented with more food by the same waitress and our drink orders were ignored. In the short amount of time it took to get our food and eat it the place had gone from 10% capacity to about 50% and she was getting overwhelmed. I don't blame the waitress for not being able to take care of use but the management for not providing relief. There were plenty of people behind the counter who didn't look very busy. At one point a person who I believe was a line cook was making deliveries, but that was the extent of the relief to the server.

We didn't even get a check, had to go up to the counter and just tell what we had. As irritated as I was I didn't lie about what I had and even tipped the server well. I probably won't be back to Cape Girardeau any time soon, but I hope the service improves for the sake of future patrons. I spent about 30 mins longer in here than I wanted to.

Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

Such a cute ambiance with a very helpful staff. Helped with our selection since it was our first time there and wanted to try something new. Try it.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Enjoy the casual surroundings in downtown Cape, this place offers coffee, teas, other light beverages and wines. Weekends and some evenings you can find some lovely accoustical guitar and local entertainment with no cover charge. Don't miss it when visiting Cape Girardeau.