“my kid loves it here”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“my kid loves it here”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

I think the experience of this place is all depending on the parents who chose to watch thier own children. And if you as a parent watch your own.

My son loves it here and will play for hours.

Visited March 2013

Poplar Bluff, MO
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Great for kids. Attentive staff.”
Reviewed July 29, 2012

My 11 year old had a blast. The staff kept a better eye on the kids than some of the parents. The next time we go back to Cape, we will be coming back.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank jconr
Jackson, Missouri
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Indoor Fun”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Good for burning off energy when it is either too hot or too cold outside

Visited December 2011
1 Thank Becky D
Charleston, Missouri
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Foul language in the music ruined it all”
Reviewed July 7, 2012

This place was clean and well-maintained, and our kids loved what was there, but some of the music they were playing contained foul language. If I want my kids to hear those words I don't have to pay $8 a pop for the privilege. I'm giving it a two instead of a one because aside from the foul language everything was great, but I'm just not impressed with somewhere that has no more respect for their young clientele-- and their parents-- than to put something like that out there.

Visited June 2012
6 Thank Rod D
Saint Louis, Missouri
165 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 164 helpful votes
“Good for a Few Hours in Cape with Kids”
Reviewed March 20, 2012

Lebounce is an enclosed bounce house located in a new entertainment center in Cape. It was a good time for our toddler, and for the rpice worth it for him to burn off some energy.

They no longer have a toddler area as the website indicates, but parents are allowed to go in with the kids, so we were able to follow our toddler around. Wasn't over crowded, though older kids can be rougher than the little ones.

If you have older kids, you can easily let them run on their own while watching from the viewing area which has a cafe and food available.

Overall, its a good way to spend some time if in Cape (especially when the weather is not great...)

Visited March 2012