My husband and I (and our canine friend) stayed at the Auburn last night because it was the only nicer hotel with a vacancy north of Memphis due to deplorable highway conditions. We were exhausted cold and bedraggled and 'lo and behold' we found the nicest and most professional staff we have ever encountered. The parking lot was full. One of the men at the desk saw our car circling and came outside insisting we take his parking space! The hotel was spotless with an attractive layout, warm and welcoming decor, very comfortable large room and thoughtful amenities that were not bolted to walls or glued down :). We did not breakfast there but the cookies in the lobby were very tasty. The only downside was the lack of elevator. We would trade an elevator any day for the other rare attributes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- *Victorian Inn & Suites, Cape Girardeau is now Auburn Place Hotel & Suites, Cape Girardeau. Newly Renovated property! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Auburn Place Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auburn Place Hotel And Suites
- Auburn Place Hotel Cape Girardeau
- Victorian Hotel Cape Girardeau