“Good food and value....”

Bella Italia Ristorante
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 28, 2014

My wife and I prefer to dine at locally-owned restaurants when we travel. Cloth napkins and friendly staff are a good indication that the food will be good too, and it was. I ordered the chicken marsala and my wife had the veal cannelloni with wine and we were both pleased. It was very reasonably priced at $50 and a nice quiet venue with on-the-street parking. Lindsey was helpful with suggestions and made our supper pleasant. We recommend Bella Italia.

There are newer reviews for Bella Italia Ristorante

Reviewed August 5, 2014

We always know that we are going to get an excellent meal & service when we go to Bella! The food is always fresh & hot and the service is great. The one time we sent something back (only b/c the sign was incorrect for daily special) - not only did they correct it with a smile but comped the bill. You'll not go wrong - our favorite restaurant by far in Cape!

Reviewed July 11, 2014

Service is always great. Food is generally good with nice variety of pastas, sauces, entrees. Cleanliness is okay. Don't eat later in evening...bread appetizer with olive oil is great...except later in evening when bread gets over-cooked.

1  Thank Ruth977
Reviewed July 7, 2014

I had an excellent Gluten Free meal, shrimp scampi. The waitress knew a lot about Gluten Free and what she didn't know she asked the chef. I was extremely pleased with this restaurant and the service that I received. It was very reasonable for a good Italian meal.

1  Thank Deb B
Reviewed June 14, 2014

This is one of my favorite places to dine. Great variety of pasta, something for everyone! Love the bread and olive oil. Large selection of wine to choose from!

1  Thank ande67