“Fun & Educational” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Discovery Playhouse

Discovery Playhouse
More attraction details
Owner description: The Discovery Playhouse, inspires the child in everyone and provides an entertaining family experience. Through the love of play, the 7,500 square foot museum offers a world of opportunities to learn through hands-on exhibits.Shop at the grocery store, get play money from the bank's ATM, and drive a fire truck! The Discovery Playhouse also offers workshops, educational programs and events incorporating science, art, math and other focus areas. Birthday parties in the fun and spacious party room and private events can be arranged by contacting the museum.
Cape Girardeau, Missouri
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun & Educational”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2014

My grandson loves Discovery Playhouse. He likes the banking educational tools, the experimental stations, really, he loves everything in there! I love that they make learning fun for kids. Will definitely be going back, again and again :)

Visited May 2014
1 Thank bstrong22

Murray, Kentucky, United States
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Great for little ones.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

We went to the Discovery Playhouse, Nature Center, & then the Lazy L Safari. This place was great. We spent about an hour & a half to two hours here. My two year old loved it but my 9 year old was almost too old. They enjoyed the bank, the nursery, & the water tables. Kind of stunk that we had to pay admission for ourselves as well as my 13 year old but the small ones really enjoyed it.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank Jerina E
Claremore, Oklahoma, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“So much fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

I took my 3 year old daughter and 14 month old son. They both loved it. The grocery store and nursery were our favorites. As well as the airmaze.

1 Thank Rachael Y
Cape Girardeau, Missouri
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Lower prices and fun for all”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2014

We hadn't been to the museum in several years, we went this past weekend. I took my 8 year old, my 9 year old niece, and my 3 year old. We had a blast!!! They have made many improvements over the years. The girls enjoying being the bosses and playing bank, grocery store, doctor and dentist. The little one enjoyed sitting in the big fire truck and playing with the baby dolls in the baby nursery. We all had fun watching the foam balls go through the air pipes...simple entertainment for a great price! ($5/person) We spent about two hours there and they were wore out when we left! Good family fun!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank 56JenniferG56
Los Angeles, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great place for children”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2014

Took my kids here on a weekly basis while staying in Cape Girardeau last fall. Love it. Such a wonderful place for children to play and staff is amazing!

Visited October 2013