“Great food, prices, and staff”

Broussard's Cajun Cuisine
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

I love Cajun food and heard great things about this place, so was pretty excited to try it. The gator and crawfish were great! Large portions, great prices, and friendly staff. My boyfriend was worried that I'd be put off by the atmosphere as it is an older building and nothing fancy, but I found it to be comfortable and clean. We'll definitely be back!

Reviewed October 20, 2013

After reading reviews and being #1 on Cape list, we decided to try this.
It was ok, atmosphere not the most appealing, but for a small town place it is ok.
We ordered the frog legs and chicken strips. The food was decent, but nothing to make me want to come back for. Breading was flavorful, but too greasy. Did not stay on strips. Frog legs were tender.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

It had been a while since I had been to Broussaurd's, but the food is still wonderful! We had fried alligator tail as an appetizer; it was very tender. My husband ordered the seafood platter and oh my was that a lot of food! He was only able to eat about half of what was served. I had fried shrimp, which were also excellent. I had a side of shrimp creole, also very good. The portions are huge, you definitely get your money's worth. We did not wait very long to be seated or to get our food, even though it was very busy. It looks like a dive on the inside, but the food is fabulous!

Reviewed September 17, 2013

Authentic Nawlins style food. If you know what NOLA is then you will enjoy the food here. Portion size is like NOLA too!

Reviewed September 14, 2013

Have been at this particular restaurant several times. Always enjoy the food & service. Atmosphere needs a little work, but great food. Even though I am not impress with the atmosphere we will be back.