“Great Cajun!”

Broussard's Cajun Cuisine
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 20, 2013

ordered jambalaya - was fantastic - as good as I've had in New Orleans. Neat old building and decor - hopefully next time I'm back in Cape will get to eat there again!

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Our recent visit to Broussard's was great! The food and service was outstanding. Our server, Destini, was very personable, polite and efficient. She knew the menu well and was able to make suggestions for first time visitors. The food was simply the best Cajun we have ever eaten and the bbq ribs and bread pudding were equally as good. This reviewer would recommend visiting earlier in the day - if visiting as a family or with younger kids. Based on the looks of things, it appears to be a popular night spot too as over half of the square footage is devoted to bar space.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

For a taste of New Orleans, I recommend Broussard's. I have never eaten anything there that was not excellent. If you have room, but I doubt you will as the portions are large, try the bread pudding. It is wonderful

Reviewed February 10, 2013

My husband and I eat at Broussard's once a week. Their chicken etouffe is to die for. Hands down my favorite dish to eat in Cape Girardeau, and possibly anywhere. The only thing that would make their menu better would be if they had andouille sausage etouffe because the sausage they use is amazing. My husband says the red beans and rice are the best you can get.

1  Thank bdearman
Reviewed February 9, 2013

The food here is as good as any I have had in New Orleans. Even though the restaurant has a full service bar, it is still an excellent place to take the family for some good southern food. My favorite is the 1/2 & 1/2 with crawfish etouffee and fried crawfish tails. My wife loves the burbon street steak. She says they alway fix it exactly the way she likes it.