“Very Very Nice.”

Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Cameron
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Very Very Nice.”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

Very relaxing after a very long drive. my wife and i check in to the americas best value inn cameron missouri. very friendly staff with very friendly welcome .the room is very nice , clean and quiet .good brekfast with hot waffle and bagels craemcheese. i will stay here again definitely.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Hampton, IA
Reviewed January 25, 2013

We really enjoyed our stay, wonderful check in, very friendly young person, nice smile. Remember when exiting I-35 at exit 54 which is (Hwy 36) go west to 69 South (first exit) Turn Left, Hotel is on left down side street. Look for the Blue, Americas Best Value Inn, Signs.

Room Tip: all rooms should be excellent
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Minnesota
Reviewed January 10, 2013

We ended up staying here on a whim because I35 was closed due to the weather and accidents. When traveling with dogs I prefer to stay at Motel 6 because they don't charge for dogs and many have doors that go directly outside instead of having to walk through the hallway.

The rooms were clean which is all I really ask for in a motel. The shower was awesome with a lot of water pressure.

There is a strong odor of smoke and strong cleaning solutions throughout the hotel, even in the non-smoking rooms.

I think Motel 6 offers a better value for your money but Cameron isn't very big and doesn't have one.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
West Saint Paul, MN, USA
Reviewed November 6, 2012

We often drive between St. Paul, MN and Arkansas. We have stayed at Americas Best Value Inn in Cameron, Missouri over five or six times. Each time we find the hotel quiet, very clean, and best of all - a great continental breakfast. It is so nice to stay in a hotel where you can count on each time a quiet sleep, friendly and caring management, and a warm waffle, cereal, rolls, and fruit for breakfast. We will be returning every time we drive through and need a room! Thank you to the management!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Carrie W
Crystal, Minnesota
Reviewed June 16, 2012

They had really nice rooms , nice service , Very good continental breakfast , Nice location , Ma and Pa's Kettle has a very good food our clerk told us that it is a very good resterant. They have a nice and clean pool. The clerk's are very friendly.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank mary d
Lincoln, Nebraska
Reviewed March 5, 2012

I made a reservation online through Hotels.com & ended up cancelling my room a day later because I stayed in KC instead. I received a cancellation # & the whole bit from Hotels.com & I went on with my business as usual. 3 weeks later, I just received my credit card statement & the hotel billed me for the entire stay! I called the hotel immediately & talked to a person who was very hard to understand & they said they couldn't help me! Really!! I called again the next day & spoke to another person who was even more difficult to understand & they didn't know what to do & took my # & said they would call me back. What a JOKE! I will never make a reservation at this hotel again! I want my money back!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Cathryn D

Travelers are raving about these Cameron hotels

Crystal, Minnesota
Reviewed February 11, 2012

this hotel is very nice and clean i never see the hotel like this room have new carpet , new bed , everything new they have best price , low price in town .hotel staff are very friendly, they have very nice breakfast with hot waffle, bagle creamcheese, good hot shower, easy connect internet i will stay here again .

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple